• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 Black/Black jh4na21695s000042

Re: 2005 Black/Black

Looks nice. I know of no scam with it. Did you run the VIN?

the one in LA looks OK (edit!!!! see later post, the one in LA, vin jh4na21695s000042 , not OK), except for one rock chip I noticed in the pics.

the one you talk about (a 2002 with VIN JH4NA21672T000112), looks like cr@p....

Hood and bumper looks misaligned, lower bumper does as well...something is up....
fdc6_4.JPG

lower bumper bowing out...
fdd1_4.JPG

bolster is beaten up...
fe0f_4.JPG

not sure if I am mistaken, but shouldnt there be a vin tag on the passenger side fender just like we see on the driver side?
fe52_4.JPG

same with a possible missing VIN tag in the trunk quarter, passenger side as well...
fe58_4.JPG

if you can live with that stuff, i guess it's a good deal lol

edit: didnt see the above post where carfax shows accident history.....lesson to all though, dont need carfax to find this stuff to begin with lol. And if this was repaired and unreported, a keen eye is more valuable than carfax...just my opinion.

Last edited:

the one in LA looks OK, except for one rock chip I noticed in the pics.

the one you talk about, looks like cr@p....

Hood and bumper looks misaligned, lower bumper does as well...something is up....

Apparently this is from the wreck it was in!

thought i have seen a few members who have them already..

Maybe orders in for them but I think delivery will start late summer. I could be wrong.

Maybe the Nissan dealer principal wanted a hot DEMO, who would do such a thing:redface: Maybe it was pre-traded on a GTR, lower their payment and bought a 350Z, had a kid and needed a 4 door or was simply bought at an auction for inventory...Thats what's fun about this business, ya never know.:wink:

Anybody in the LA area that would be able to give me input on where to inspect the car (local Acura dealer, 3rd party inspector, or NSX Prime member...would make it worthwhile for you).

I am a little nervous about purchasing the car without it being looked at.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ksid=p3907.m29

THX

I could be down with that black one in the pics....That slight disalighnment in the hood bumper still looks better than the factory fit/finish of my 04 vette and 99 Viper..LOL...SERIOUSLY THOUGH IM NOT JOKING...

To me the only one who woulkd ever know is you

I could be down with that black one in the pics....That slight disalighnment in the hood bumper still looks better than the factory fit/finish of my 04 vette and 99 Viper..LOL...SERIOUSLY THOUGH IM NOT JOKING...

To me the only one who woulkd ever know is you

I think we all probably believe you!!

looked at #42 today, thought I would post pics. Of note, VIN tags on the front bumper, front fenders, and hood were missing. Paint work definitely on front bumper, hood, fenders, drivers side door...not completely sure about the rest of the car, but not much left after that. Clutch is unusually heavy, alignment is slightly off on the car, car is lowered. Anyways, ebay ad says:

"This is the last year the NSX was manufactured, guaranteed to be a collectors car. Perfect condition and never smoked in car. Balance of factory warranty till April 2009. Rides like a dream.

Please make sure you have you financing lined up before bidding. Thank You."

Here are some pics I took, not so "perfect":
P3140030.jpg

P3140003.jpg

P3140002.jpg

P3140004.jpg

P3140016.jpg

P3140019.jpg

P3140023.jpg

P3140024.jpg

P3140033.jpg

P3140032.jpg

P3140028.jpg

P3140022.jpg

P3140021.jpg

Last edited:
If I ever need another set of eyes for a vehicle.
Supra2NV is the man.

If I ever need another set of eyes for a vehicle.
Supra2NV is the man.

thanks for the props. Nytmare won the auction as you can see...didnt want a prime member to have a real nightmare on their hands! pun intended lol

had to check it out for him.

Last edited:
Funny, had a bad feeling before I started this thread....that I would jinx to car purchase IoI

Supra2nv luckily helped me dogde that bullet.

Anyway wish me luck, back to square one in looking for a NSX.

PS...anyone know anything about this one.....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004...205513702QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item200205513702

If I remember correctly, that car was sold for like $61k 2 or 3 years ago at an Acura dealership. Other than that, I do not know the car. I just remember a black on black car with that same setup a while back, I considered it, but could not go with black. The price was definitely in the low $60k's...it sold fairly quickly. Wish I could add more value than that.

the reserve price is at 60k i believe. the seller told me they were willing to let it go for that price. I believe there were many owners prior. It was once for sale at acura niello in sacramento.... It came with those rims that are currently on there so i dont believe the seller has the stock rims...

the reserve price is at 60k i believe. the seller told me they were willing to let it go for that price. I believe there were many owners prior. It was once for sale at acura niello in sacramento.... It came with those rims that are currently on there so i dont believe the seller has the stock rims...
that's when I saw this car....remember now.

Back