• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 CBR 1000rr Repsol Edition MotoGP 3K mile

For sale is a Honda CBR1000RR 2005 Repsol Edition...RC211V MotoGP replica. This one is one-off built by me. Please see details below. No other CBR I've seen resembles the MotoGP bike like this one! Guaranteed better in person. Comes as pictured, and with full street plastic. This bike was hardly ridden due to registration problems here in California. Buyer must take bike out of state. Less than 3k miles. Price is $6500 SALVAGE Title-Details can be disclosed further. Bike was displayed stored in a showroom for most of its life.
CIMG0131.jpg

IMAGE_078.jpg

CIMG01041024x768.jpg

Includes Nicky Hayden Red Bull custom track fairings.
Custom MOTOGP style subframe. Taillight eliminated. Like stated above this bike was for show most of the time.
Custom TI Arrow Slip on re-configured to MOTOGP spec. center exit between tail fairing. Again No taillight(buyer can deal with it).
Will come with stock levers and pegs -trick parts will be replaced back to stock except for MotoGP exhaust system.

Kind of hate to sell the bike...I should list it on the 1000rr.net site, but I would be heartbroken to see my bike pics whore'd out on the internet by some another fellow sitemember.

Last edited:
Back