• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 Silverstone/Onyx NSX-T, 24K Miles, JH4NA21605S000009, Western Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year: 2005
Model: NSX-T
Full VIN #: JH4NA21605S000009 (Car #9!)
Exterior: Silverstone
Interior: Onyx
Mileage: 24,200
Transmission: 6-speed Manual
Contact VIA: PM or E-mail: ([email protected])
Price: $60,750 (CAD)

Number of Owners: 4
Title: Clean
Carfax: Clean
History of Accidents: None
History of Paint/BodyWork: None
Modifications: See Below
Maintenance History: All Maintenance Records and Aftermarket Purchase Receipts are provided in a 30 page dossier.

Exterior:
VIS NSX-R Spoiler
OEM NSX-R Front and Rear "H" Badges

Interior:
T1-R Titanium Shift Knob

Suspension:
Bilstein Shocks w/ OEM Springs

Engine:
Stock
Intake Manifold Cover painted "wrinkle red"

Exhaust:
Angus AP-X V1 NA Exhaust with Angus Resonated Test Pipes

Wheels:
Volk TE37 Custom "Science of Speed Spec" (17x8/18x10, NSX Fitment)

Tires:
235/40/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 (Front)
275/35/18 Dunlop Direzza Z-Star Spec (Rear)

Happy New Year, NSX Primers.

The joy of owning an NSX was a dream of mine which I am glad to have achieved, but it has also become somewhat of a paradox. It pains me to see the car sit in my garage for 5 months of the year due to the winter here in Calgary, AB Canada, as the true joy of the NSX is when it is being driven (yes, the car is stored in my garage currently). At the same time, putting mileage on the car when it can be driven is also difficult to bear as I have come to appreciate the car as a "classic" (I have thoroughly enjoyed every ~6000 of the miles I've put on the car since owning it). Add the fact that my life priorities have been changing and this For Sale thread is the result.

I bought the car with approximately 18,000 miles on it and it currently sits at about 24,000 miles. Two synthetic oil changes have been completed since owning the car. The front bumper, hood and side mirrors are 3M’d. The previous owner, also from Calgary, had imported the car from the US. The first maintenance he completed once it landed was the Type 3 (timing belt, water pump, battery etc.) through the Honda dealership. I have every single service record and invoice available in a dossier which will be transferred to the new owner.

For modifications, the car has SOS-NSX-spec Volk TE37s, F:17x8 R:18x10. 235/40/17 tires in front, 275/35/18 in the rear. Michelin Pilot Sport Tires (~7000 miles of use) in the front and Dunlop Direzza Z-Star Spec Tires (~1000 miles of use) in the rear. Bilstein Shocks with OEM springs are mounted on the lower perches to give the car a slight drop while retaining OEM handling and comfort characteristics. The above parts all came with the car and were put on by the previous owner, sans the Star Specs tires which I recently purchased and installed.

Since owning the car, I have also put on OEM NSX-R front and rear Honda emblems, VIS NSX-R replica wing, painted the intake manifold cover wrinkle red and installed the Angus AP-X V1 exhaust with Angus resonated test pipes.

Car is otherwise completely OEM. No interior modifications (besides shift knob) and engine components are fully stock and original parts. It is a perfect example of a well-kept, low mileage NSX which retains a stock profile in spite of some modifications. In my view, the car has been built in a way that it's like the "upgraded" or "optioned" model from the Acura/Honda showroom - it has a slight, yet significant edge and remains reliable as ever. There is virtually no wear and tear in the interior and exterior.

OEM parts included in the sale would be: OEM Acura emblems, OEM rear spoiler, OEM exhaust system with catalytic converters and OEM shift-knob. The car also comes with the OEM car cover and case for the cover. The OEM struts and wheels/tires have been sold and will not be included.

Pictures of the car can be viewed in this thread:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167060

Note: As of January 2013, it is the middle of winter here in Calgary. I have made this post with the anticipation that it may not be sold over night, but expect it to be by the time the roads get better. I highly recommend that any interested buyers be prepared to arrange transport for the car, should they wish to buy it from me before our winter is over and were planning to drive the car home otherwise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back