• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Crystal Gray Metallic Adult Owned No Motor Mods - No Long

2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Crystal Gray Metallic Adult Owned No Motor Mods

For sale is my garage queen weekend vehicle 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Platinum Silver Metallic. It currently has 83,500 miles, all service and maintenance recently down at South Coast Subaru in Costa Mesa. Major service included Timing belt package, all gaskets, valve adjustments, new plugs, oil, flush coolant and a list of other stuff the dealer performed. Vehicle is all stock except for Cobb CAT back exhaust for nice sound and Cobb short shifter as I couldn't stand how high the stock shifter sits. Car is in immaculate condition, professional detailed 2x a year, recent detail was down at Rhino Custom Detailing in Huntington Beach, CA. I am and adult and this is not my only vehicle, but it does get treated like a queen. Garaged and pampered and mostly driven just on weekends. Rarely sees rain or bad weather (yes, shame on me for nothing using the Subie as it was design).

Great shape inside and outside, Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or require more pictures as I have a ton from almost every angle and close up. In terms of transaction, I prefer face-to-face and in OC.

Here are the details:

2005 Subaru STI
83,500 Miles
Crystal Gray Metallic
Title: Clean
Tags: Current
Smog: Will be perform for new owner upon purchase
Major tune up done with receipts
Mods - Cobb CAT back exhaust for sound and Cobb Short shifter
Tires have 80-90% meat left
Oil is Mobile 1 Synthetic 5W-30 only every 5000 miles
Note: Roof rack not included in sale

Asking 19,500 O.B.O.

List Date: 2/9/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Crystal Gray Metallic Adult Owned No Motor Mods
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Back