• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

(NH) 2000 Subaru Impreza RS

I have for sale a 2000 Subaru Impreza RS. The odometer reads 140,000. The car is in great shape. There is no rust on the body at all! The rear quarter panels were professionally redone last year and it looks like new. The clutch was replaced 2 years ago and the rear differential and transmission fluids were changed last winter to Subaru synthetic fluids. The rear brake rotors were replaced 4 months ago with new Hawk front and rear brake pads. As for the engine, the heads were rebuilt 2 months ago with upgraded camshafts, upgraded stainless valves, and all new seals. I also replaced the head gaskets with STI head gaskets, new water pump, new thermostat, new timing belt, new timing belt pulleys. The car should run for many more miles. All the other necessary maintenance has been performed on this car as well. This car has been taken very good care of and I have babied it for as long as I've owned it. The car also comes with 2 sets of wheels: the wheels on the car now and a set of black WRX alloys with General Altimax Artic snow tires, they have only been used for 3 months, plenty of tread left.

I'm looking for $7000 for the car.

DSC04549.jpg

DSC04546.jpg

DSC04547.jpg

DSC04540.jpg

DSC04544.jpg

DSC04543.jpg

dsc0088.jpg

PM me if interested.

Thank You

Back