• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2006 rsx 23k miles bone stock ask for 100k?

2006 rsx cost more expensive than nsx? 100K price :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused:? us dollars? i hope is asking for yen. or is he out of his mind.:eek::confused::eek::confused:what the???

I think he meant to put $100k. He said in his ad that he is not interested in selling it, but wants to trade towards an NSX. However the marketplace rules require that he list a price.

Yeah, I saw that and wondered... is the RSX Type S really that rare? I see them driving around all the time...

They actually are pretty rare to find one that has not been modified and abused. The last several that were sold in 06 went for full MSRP, if not more. I saw some a few years later that were lower miles, stock, clean, etc... that were still selling on the used car market for MSRP of what they were new. Not asking MSRP, but selling for that much.

You can also buy mine. 366 whp for 15.5k.....

I have checked out one selling locally where I am. Have less mileage, bone stock, same color, going for around $14,000.00... Asking to trade will not work... he's better off selling the thing and use the $ towards a downpayment or make up the difference of his purchase. I do not think any one of us will be willing to "downgrade" our beloved vehicle for a rsx. It's like asking someone to trade up their 911 for a 924... sure the 924 is rare and all... but no. Just no.

UNLESS it is like a fully converted JDM Type R with crazy mods =D (which then he might get a higher mileage early model NSX). Good luck the the pal =D

Back