• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2007 NSXCA NE Holiday Dinner Final Plans

Hi Folks,

Happy Holidays to all. Well, final arrangements for the 2007 NSXCA NE Holiday Party have been made.

Date: 1/19/08, Saturday
Time: Cocktails 6:30pm
Dinner 7:30pm

Place: daNina Italian Restaurant
1 Laffeyette Avenue
Suffern, NY 10901
845-357-5988

Attire: Smart Casual (no jeans)

Cost: $50/person for Dinner, Open Cash Bar

Open to NSXCA Members and their guests

Directions:

From Tappen Zee Bridge take 87 North(287South) to exit 14B. Go left at the light at the top of the exit ramp. Go to the third light and go right onto Route 59 West. Go 2.1 miles and daNina is on the left. (You will go through four lights on your way) There is valet parking, so just pull up to the front. Parking is tight, so please just be aware if you plan on bringing your NSX.

From South take 287 North and follow signs to Tappen Zee bridge (87 South) Go to exit 14B. Go right at the light at the top of the exit ramp. Go to the second light and go right onto Route 59 West. Go 2.1 miles and daNina is on the left. (You will go through four lights on your way) There is valet parking, so just pull up to the front. Parking is tight, so please just be aware if you plan on bringing your NSX.

From North take the Thruway South to exit 14B. Go right at the light at the top of the exit ramp. Go to the second light and go right onto Route 59 West. Go 2.1 miles and daNina is on the left. (You will go through four lights on your way) There is valet parking, so just pull up to the front. Parking is tight, so please just be aware if you plan on bringing your NSX.

To ALL: Please send a check to me for $50/per person BEFORE 1/15/08. Sorry for the short notice. I would prefer not to collect money that evening. Thanks for your consideration.

Larry Bastanza
7 Vista Court
Warwick, NY 10990
845-988-5178 or PM me here or [email protected]

Looking forward to seeing everyone at 6:30pm on 1/19/08.

Attendee's as of 1/19/08:

Peter and Sylvia
Clem and Lori
The Don and Carla
Larry, Sissy and Stephanie
Bob Ondrovic
Ron and Ginnie
Roger and NancyLee
Gene and Marji
Joe and Janet
Bailey
RichN
John, Trish, Alex and Lukas
Allan and Roberta
John Leigner and Guest
Erine and Vicky
Tony Dejoie
Perry and Charmayne
Tytus and Basia
LarryG

Regards,
LarryB

Last edited:
RSVP for one in the mail. I figured if I didn't send it now I might end up losing it playing poker online and not be able to go.

Also, for a small "appearance fee" I can play the role of the designated drunk driver to make sure none of you get pulled over.

Putting a check in the mail for $100, there had better be some "heart healthy" food or I'm gonna post pictures of Larry the PDFafile with your home address, phone # and pictures of you molesting dwarfs, and than I'm gonna hire Bob (not to drive) to sue you for "inconsideration" of the first degree!!!!:eek:

Hi Larry;

Count us in - Clem & Lori - CIM $100. I hope Bob doesnt have any trouble
this time with the jondarms.. :biggrin: Were leaving now Rog

Hi Larry;

Count us in - Clem & Lori - CIM $100. I hope Bob doesnt have any trouble
this time with the jondarms.. :biggrin: Were leaving now Rog
I think that you'll probably be there on the 20th, unless you plan on letting the better half drive!!!:biggrin:

Larry
Check will be on the way tonight.
Roberta and I will attend. Josh goes back to AU on 1/12 so he's not joining us this year (and is very dissapointed) but he does send hugs to everyone.

Bob
the way you stumble around it isnt any wonder they stop you on the way out of the parking lot :tongue:

Roger
Larry has assured me that there will be heart healthy fried food in abundance :eek:

Clem
We're looking forward to seeing you and Lori on the 20th:eek:

i am in fer two...
check-o in the mail-o:rolleyes:

party of 2 :smile:

In addition to making sure we have Roger's dietary needs taken care of, we have arranged for some
240300621-Th.jpg
for Pooh Bear.

I don't know how many "friends" that we'll be seeing on the 19th, maybe Larry should post up a list of who's RSVP'd (with $$$) so all you laggards that have been dragging your butts can make up your mind and attend. It's always a great time and Bob has promised that other than the "heart healthy food" and the "honey pot", there will be enough food for everyone!!!!! (he promises to save enough for those that try to keep up with him) Since Larry is making all the plans, I'm sure that the food will be as good as it was the last time we dined here and the Police are sure to be on there best behaviour as they certainly got taught a lesson previously!!!!

Ok docjohny come lately has checky in the maily.2 adults hundreds of kids:tongue:

Clem, I hope you're on the way, otherwise you're going to be late................................................................................................................................................................................................................again!!!!:biggrin: :eek: :tongue:

Hi Roger;

The jokes on you this time; Im parked off the side of 287 near exit 12..
see ya when you get here... Ha Ha - Clem & La
ps we are in the light green subie..:biggrin:

Another great holiday dinner, big thanks to Larry for putting it together, and to all who came from close and far away. It's always great to see everyone together, share a meal, some stories, and to see some "new relationships". We were all taken by the fantastically outgoing and charismatic Alex, but none so much as "Sunshine". Larry, start saving for the wedding!! Again, great seeing everyone, can't wait for the weather to change and the plans to emerge. This year I hope to have over 20 cars at Kid's Day, start planning on attending, it's a required event for all!!!!

Sorry I missed everyone last night due to Roger's plan to have my leg broken figuring that I would not be able to drive my soon to be newly mint track rat to the car shows to whoop his ass this season. Thanks to all who called to check in on me.

I hope everyone enjoyed the dinner and I also hope that someone filled in for me in my usual role of paparazzi. I know Tony was too busy eating my dinner but maybe Bailey was able to grab a few shots.

Now when I get this off and have a bionic knee implanted I will make my first task kicking in a quarter panel on Roger's car and casually pointing it out to the car show judges this season to demonstrate why he does not deserve another whining victory.

245345430-XL.jpg

Sorry I missed everyone last night due to Roger's plan to have my leg broken figuring that I would not be able to drive my soon to be newly mint track rat to the car shows to whoop his ass this season. Thanks to all who called to check in on me.

I hope everyone enjoyed the dinner and I also hope that someone filled in for me in my usual role of paparazzi. I know Tony was too busy eating my dinner but maybe Bailey was able to grab a few shots.

Now when I get this off and have a bionic knee implanted I will make my first task kicking in a quarter panel on Roger's car and casually pointing it out to the car show judges this season to demonstrate why he does not deserve another whining victory.

245345430-XL.jpg
Here you go again making threats to my property, I think that you had better retain independent counsel, before you make it "the easiest way for me to own your NSX", without even going on line to gamble!!:biggrin:

QUOTE]

I really thought you were going to make it so I left all my gear at home. Last year there were so many camera's it surely was like paprazzi so I figured even if I did not have mine someone would bring a camera. Well everyone had the same idea as me .....even Tony. Alan who was your wing man at Nsxpo did get some shots as well as Doc Bling so be patient I am sure he will post before next years party.

Well It has been a week since the shindig,I did see a camera or two:rolleyes: Post those pics!:redface:

sorry fer my delay...it's beena rushy week...
thanx to all for the wonderful dinner & company
that nite, esp ginnie & the hawk[you guys are the best!]delicious!!
missed seeing you bub, did not have enuff cheesecake to throw at rog...
i hope larry& joe luved their 'links, and their girls the pendants
thanx to all for the contributions!!

my girrl dana loved the night, and meeting all
new friends, esp trooper whatshisface for pacing
me at eight-thousand eight-hundred and eighty eight mph
in a 55 on the gsp.... blingka-ching ka-chow!!:biggrin:
got some too hot for prime pix at long beach island
the following day....
some snaps...
dsc02747ib7.jpg

dsc02751ht2.jpg

dsc02752wx2.jpg

dsc02748hq8.jpg

i love you,dana!!
heart.gif

..... and meeting all new friends, esp trooper whatshisface for pacing me at eight-thousand eight-hundred and eighty eight mph in a 55 on the gsp.... blingka-ching ka-chow!!:biggrin:

paid the piper yesterday.... reduced to 69 ina 55...
$249 & 2 pts...me bad.

cannot wait for electronically signed tix!![thnx bub]:rolleyes:

Is Larry shorter than the little kid? Or is the little kid taller than Larry? :biggrin: Looks like fun. Would have been nice to see you guys again.

Is Larry shorter than the little kid? Or is the little kid taller than Larry? :biggrin: Looks like fun. Would have been nice to see you guys again.
What kind of question is that, everyone knows the answer!!!!!!:biggrin:

Back