• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2009 track season ready

My car is ready for this track season. I hope I will have fun.

Mods are :
- Tein Flex
- Dali track sways
- Type R chassis bars
- 8' & 9' x 17' 5-Zigen FN01R-C wheels
- 240/610/17 and 260/640/17 Yokohama A005 tires
- Carbotech XP10 pads
- brake ducts
- SS brake lines
- baffled oil pan
- DC Sport header
- GT-One N1 SS exhaust
- Downforce rear spoiler
- Polycarbonate side windows

nsx_2009_03.JPG

nsx_2009_06.JPG

nsx_2009_07.JPG

nsx_2009_08.JPG

nsx_2009_09.JPG

nsx_2009_11.JPG

nsx_2009_14.JPG

nsx_2009_15.JPG

nsx_2009_17.JPG

Looks nice,or at least better than anything Gary Yates put on the track:tongue: Have you weighed the car? Also what spring rates are your teins?

I use the 10/12 springs. I did not weight the car but that would be nice to do this as there are not a lot of things to take out anymore except some wires (no headlights, no more heating system, clima, etc...).

Now I try to gather some money for the next big step : roll cage.

Do your homework before letting anyone do the cage.The addition of slicks will make you feel like a hero!:cool:

Your car looks fast (and dressed the part). Slicks make me feel like Barry Bonds.

NICE! very aggressive yet so clean!
the interior shots are painful/impressive ...

Oscar

PS: I love the Euro headlight washers ...

Front lip is the Shine.
The steering wheel is this one : http://www.oreca-store.com/volant-oreca-racing.html with the SoS hub. Very basic but after all it is round !

Got some problems on the first track event of this season with a burst coolant hose and a clutch pedal to the floor. As I see no problems at the master and the slave and as my fork is moving ok when pressing the pedal, I have to take the transmission out and see what happened. Certainly a broken disc or spring.

I'm jonesing for those slicks. Let us know what you think of them once all the car issues get sorted. I'd be interested to know what camber you're using.

I think the only other NSX using A005s is the FX race car.

Back