• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2010 Camaro

I just left the Chevy dealership and saw 30 new Camaros. They were all v6 automatics, but in combinations of leather/cloth and RS packages or not. Pretty nice car and can't wait to see a few of the SS models and other colors!

I saw this Saturday night parked at the Shops in the Legacy area in Plano, TX. After dinner there were 2 Red 91 - 94 NSX's there as well.

DSC01856.jpg

The least expensive model that I saw was $28k and I saw one for $30k. The v8 was sold yesterday according to the manager, so I'll have to wait. I plan on going back tonight and talking more details, but just remembered that "LOST" comes on tonight. :biggrin:

I really like this car. I think it looks great.

Exterior looks good. I think the Interior is not very nice - but I guess it looks retro.

The least expensive model that I saw was $28k and I saw one for $30k. The v8 was sold yesterday according to the manager, so I'll have to wait. I plan on going back tonight and talking more details, but just remembered that "LOST" comes on tonight. :biggrin:

I think its the 100th episode too.:biggrin:

Not too shabby. I think they did a better job with the "modern retro" theme than Ford did with the Mustang, or dare I add the defunct. T-Bird.

At $38K though...thats a stones throw from a base Vette, which I would probably lean towards if I was a Chevy fan.

2 cents.

I like it but I'm still a Challenger fan. Hopefully the Camero debut will bring the Challenger prices down.

Yeah I saw one in person on Sunday. It was an "Acid Orange" like color. It looks neat but I didn't like it too much.

However immediately after, just 1 block away in the Kia new/used lot, 1 vehicle made me stop in my tracks. I HAD to go in and check it out, even took a test drive. It was a 2008 Smart Fortwo passion coupe :) Those things are way cool! Love it! The 5 speed auto trans shifts like crap but I loved everything else about it.

I like them but it's still only a Camaro. You'll get duped into paying $30K :)eek:) for it but few years down the road it will be worth third of that, if you're lucky.

I can see this in low 20's, with the SS close to 30. Otherwise, it's a waste of money, IMO.

Keep your NSX's guys. As cool as the new camaro is, everybody and their brother will have one in 2 to 6 months.....Not too original then!!! :smile:

Saw one at a car show this weekend in Charleston. That car is HUGE.

Saw one at a car show this weekend. My first, second, and third impressions were all about how HUGE it is. The roofline is at about my collarbone height. The ass end is enormous and stuck way up in the air also.

It's like a beach toy Camaro that's been over-inflated.

Check out the acre of ass on this thing.
DSC_0032.JPG

How's this for a crappy interior?
DSC_0034.JPG

It's got chromed clown-wagon wheels too. Like the rest of the car, they are too big by about 20%.
DSC_0035.JPG

Last edited:
It is actually a nice looking car...yes the interior is lacking, but it's not unbearable. It was built to bring back a "buzz" and provide a lot of HP for a minimal amount of $.

Yeah but talk to a chevy guy and they'll call it the greatest car ever....... God that interior is crap. I saw it from across the intersection more than a week ago. Didn't look too hard but didn't realize how HUGE of a car it is. I like the first and last gen camaro MUCH better. But that's probably because I almost bought a 68, 95 and then a 99 SS.

But very clearly, it's designed to go head to head with the mustang. They're both huge cars and the interiors are from the same crackerjack box.

They should of modeled this car after the original 67!

Last edited:
Back