• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2010 nsx track days with instruction

NSX club members have a excellent chance this season to drive their NSX's to the limit. Gerry Low and I will be doing track days for the NSX club. Gerry will be using his "user friendly" teaching skills. I will be on hand to provide any technical questions or services. (tech inspections , tire pressures, levels etc.) There will be very limted classroom time and more time in your NSX. Most of the cars will be NSX's and a small variety of other cars. This is open to all levels of experience.( 1st time to the regular lapper) Gerry can also provide personal training. The track days will be at Toronto Motorsport Park. Which is a excellent course. Its a challenging track and a great track to learn at without a chance of damaging your NSX. We will also have days at Mosport (big track).
This is a excellent chance if you havent been to the track with your NSX and are curious of what its like. You will be hooked!
Now lets get Bram out too. We can make it a club event with lunch.
Please pm me or send a email to Gerry at [email protected].

Last edited:
And the prices are???????

I would never take my NSX on a racetrack!!!

Btw, I've got a basement full of 17/18 r-compounds for sale, CHEAP!!!

I know Gerry well and can tell you all that he is an amazing and very constructive instructor.

Prices and dates are:
this Fri. April 2. $130 pre-registered. $150 @ gate. 10am to 5pm. Weather is supposed to be 19.
Regular dates for now is Mondays 9-5. $170 pre- registration. $200 at door. Instruction any day is extra $50.
Stay tuned for more dates.
Note: lots of track time.

Sounds fun. I attended Gerry's events before. They were well organized. Never driven TMP. Would be interested to check it out.

Last edited:
Btw, I've got a basement full of 17/18 r-compounds for sale, CHEAP!!!

How about the wheels to go with them Dave?

This Friday is a bit short notice for me Rob, but I will definitely be there later on in the season.

John

Gerry has also added this Sat. At the big track. Cost is $330.

I should be able to make it now...I forgot it was a holiday!

John

Gerry has also added this Sat. At the big track. Cost is $330.

Do you mean the Mosport GP track? I'd be interested.

Dave's right - Yellow NSXs should never be allowed on a track.

Yes that's the Gp track. I gotta work on sat. I will be attending the Friday Tmp day.
Also don't forget to bring lunch, helmet, long sleeve shirt and full pants. Includes Dave!!!

Last edited:
Please post if your coming on Fri.
Remember:
25degree weather
no speed limit
organized lapping
instruction if needed
easy track
all for the price of a golf day
you can't loose
don't look at post pics
be in them!

So far 20 cars. 2 run groups. Novice and experienced.
Any body else? Even Rick is coming! Bram come and get a few laps. The pipes need cleaning!!!!

Uggghhh.... I wish I could go.
All the cool kids will be there!

Absolutely incredible day, 5 NSXs there (not all running but maybe they will catch the bug!) Weather was fantastic, great turn out, 3 GT3s, an F430 and
a V10 R8 among the notables.
Many thanks to Rob for posting this event.

John

+1 on that, thanks Rob for organizing. I think there were 6 NSXs in total but only 3 saw track time. It was just a terrific day to be spending at the track. Hope we can get more cars out the next time around.

Back