• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2010 NSXPO pics- my trip chronology (156 pic post)

this has sadly become photobucket fail..or photosuckit:tongue: btw I saw his pics before the fail and they are nice.

Yeah, that's why I prefer to upload to the official NSX Prime Photo Gallery. We're allowed to store 150MB of photos on our accounts, and while PhotoPost isn't the most user friendly tool, at least we don't have to worry about bandwidth or losing the pictures when a third party host site goes down.

I would think almost all of you have server space through your ISP that you can use. They usually allow quite a bit and you can upload quickly through FTP and embed.

Also, if you have your own domain and webhost, you can upload A LOT of stuff. In my case, I have nearly 2 GB's+ and still growing of things uploaded to my server. Any free uploader account like photobucket, imageshack, etc all completely suck. You get what you pay for and if you don't pay anything, don't expect much.

I would think almost all of you have server space through your ISP that you can use. They usually allow quite a bit and you can upload quickly through FTP and embed.

Also, if you have your own domain and webhost, you can upload A LOT of stuff. In my case, I have nearly 2 GB's+ and still growing of things uploaded to my server. Any free uploader account like photobucket, imageshack, etc all completely suck. You get what you pay for and if you don't pay anything, don't expect much.

That was an interesting comment you made. So, I accessed my ISP (Verizon) and finally stumbled upon a link called "internet tools" where my whopping 10mb of free storage space can be accessed. Guess I'll just stick with Photobucket until I can't stands it no more. :rolleyes:

Back