• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2012 Austin Texas NSX Craze Pictures!

After a few messages with KO, thought we might add a thread here for attendees to post
their pics as some Prime members may not make it by the thread posted in the South Central
Region area. Great Event and thank you KO and Crew! Looking forward to next year!:biggrin:

There are some great pics here from the event photographer:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166251&page=11

Here are a few of the pics I took:

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

Great Shot of Stormrider!
t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

Cool Shot!
t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

Major Bummer! Left Rear Tire Blowout mid corner in a lefty! So Glad that Anomaly and his Friend were Untouched! Glad they cleared the Barbed Wire!
t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

One Mean looking Color (Check that Pearl out in Pic#3... Gorgeous Interior Too!! Love it Synergy004!
t-bodz
t-bodz

t-bodz

9 Years in the Making! T & T Ride Again / Both on 3rd NSX's!:) My Oldest NSX Bud / 11-12 Years!! GLAD TO BE ROLL'in with ya again!
t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

Mr & Mrs Samurai!
t-bodz

Mr & Mrs REDNA2X
t-bodz

With Timeless1
t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

Totally random and off topic! But does anyone know what shoes one of the members was wearing? It was the pic of the reddish shoe with the funky socks. Gotta have those kicks! :biggrin: Thanks in advance!

Awesome pics thanks for sharing it! Looked like you guys had a great time!

Totally random and off topic! But does anyone know what shoes one of the members was wearing? It was the pic of the reddish shoe with the funky socks. Gotta have those kicks! :biggrin: Thanks in advance!

It was a Blast! As for the Kicks.... Shoot a PM to REDNA2X and I'm
sure he'll hook you up with the details of those fine Reddish Shoes:)

Those were my shoes! They're sperry's!

Awesome pics!!!!! Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great event.

SingleSamurai I love your car... so nice and clean!!!!!

Awesome pics!!!!! Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great event.

SingleSamurai I love your car... so nice and clean!!!!!

Thanks Chris! You have a Stellar looking NSX!
So many great looking NSX's at this event, it's been 9 years since my last
NSX event and it was so nice to see so many in one place. Still going through
Post NSX Outing Depression!:frown: Wish we could get together more often!
Hopefully we will!

Brian, I like a Med! :biggrin:
Please post some video too if you have them. I know some of you shot some video too.
We should make this event every 6 months instead of once a year!! Spring fling and Fall Craze! :biggrin:

Love Terry's car, those wheel really set the car off!!! I found myself looking at these pics over and over again! :tongue:

Last edited:
Brian, I like a Med! :biggrin:
Please post some video too if you have them. I know some of you shot some video too.
We should make this event every 6 months instead of once a year!! Spring fling and Fall Craze! :biggrin:

Love Terry's car, those wheel really set the car off!!! I found myself looking at these pics over and over again! :tongue:

Out of the Quote in Med. I have 1 1 Heart nsx medium but I sent you 1 or 2 of those with your car didn't I?

Sorry for the off topic PM me Tommy!

You guys are awesome! Thanks for the info on the shoes Single Samurai, Ko-nsx, and REDNA2X. It looks like DSW carries them, time to order :biggrin:. But I don't think I can pull off the socks tho.

Cheers!

If it wasnt so far away i would load up my car and bring it down on a trailer for this event. I guess the next time it will ride on a trailer will be NSXPO14/5 in OHIO

Back