• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2013 viper....

Wow! :eek: I love the Gen 2 influences versus the soso looking Gen 3-4. I was going to skip the autoshow but now I mint have to go. The "NSX" with no engine, trans, interior or headlights does not impress me as it is a pie in the sky. This on the other hand will be burning rubber next year. :tongue: What is wrong with Honda...

I love it!! It has a lot of Fiat/Ferrari influence while keeping the Viper GTS styling!

Couple of pics from the NY Auto Show last week:

i-NPX4rBS-XL.jpg

i-F3gSNRs-XL.jpg

Bob, how did it look in person? I am debating making the trip during a busy weekend just to see it but your pictures and others I have seen online are doing a pretty good job painting the picture for me.

There are 4 videos on Youtube put out by the design team that go over interior, exterior, engine and the overall theme for the car. It is refreshing to see an American car company with such a passion for performance.

I liked it but generally not a fan of sportscars in red since I feel that color is overdone in sports cars in general. Definitely a good looking car but despite the apparent bias I have to say the NSX concept stood out more (and remember I was not a fan of the new concept nsx when it was first unveiled).

i-NPX4rBS-XL.jpg

i-F3gSNRs-XL.jpg

I have gone from hating the Viper to loving it with this new version. I have to agree with some of the ink I've read that its a nice improvement without losing the ID of the car AND I still get to change gears with a stick :biggrin:

Back