• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2014 River Run/Saturday June 14/Caravan Thread

Already paid, let's get the "caravan going"!!!
Usual spot on Westchester Ave in White Plains 7:15AM sharp departure!!!!!
1)RPM217-Roger and Nancy
2)

Last edited:
Paid GECKO - Shawna...........looking forward to it!!

Question: if numerous people register for the glider, will the 'group' all be waiting there at the airport while everyone has their rides in the glider or in the bi-plane??

Solo this year. Probably no NSX. Watch the LEO's but most of all drive safely! Have fun.

We will be there while the kids are celebrating Karen's 30th Birthday at our place :cool:

Everyone who has not been to a River Run is obligated to join us and have an amazing day!
The RR is not just a fun ride planned by the amazing Mapmeisters Chuck and Fernande but a great way to stay connected to everyone in our NSX Northeast family.
Alan & Roberta

Solo this year. Probably no NSX. Watch the LEO's but most of all drive safely! Have fun.

Rich, we can meet at the Mariott at Teaneck NJ...I probably won't have the NSX either so I can bring Andrea and Gracie.

I didn't see the announcement for the river run this year.Did I miss something cause I'd like to sign up.

What happen to your car? You always show up with it.

It would be tough for him to show up with the car Andrea and Gracie. His NSX doesnt have the baby seat option :rolleyes:

Hi Folks. Please remember that the closing bell rings tomorrow. We need to give the restaurant the final headcount. Happy Friday folks!

This is a "caravan" thread, start your own "head count" thread!!!!
:)

Rich, we can meet at the Mariott at Teaneck NJ...I probably won't have the NSX either so I can bring Andrea and Gracie.

Sorry, been sick last 2 weeks but not as sick as the NSX.

Update: all parts on site with exception of Traction Control module, harness and injectors which need to come from Tokyo if available. Never thought it would be this hard to convert a track car back to street legal.

Jeanne and I have been registered and are hoping to go at this point. It is day to day. I'll let you know soon and we can meet where you said. :smile:

Sorry, been sick last 2 weeks but not as sick as the NSX.

Update: all parts on site with exception of Traction Control module, harness and injectors which need to come from Tokyo if available. Never thought it would be this hard to convert a track car back to street legal.

Jeanne and I have been registered and are hoping to go at this point. It is day to day. I'll let you know soon and we can meet where you said. :smile:

Sorry that both you and the NSX have been "under the weather". Hope you're both back on the road in great shape next week!!!

The weekend is almost here, so far, I'm a "caravan" of one!!!!

Well at least that way you won't be looking at anyone's bumper :>)))))))))..........in fact, you'll be in the lead............have a safe drive down everyone!!

Just now seeing this =/ I didn't get any notification either despite having attended last year. Is this one of those things where being in DC means taxation without representation? Are DC area NSXers part of the NE or the SE region?

D
Just now seeing this =/ I didn't get any notification either despite having attended last year. Is this one of those things where being in DC means taxation without representation? Are DC area NSXers part of the NE or the SE region?

DC and Virginia are part of the SE, MD is part of the NE, move!!!!

JK, look forward to seeing you again!!!

linemap.jpg

:frown:

We're all one big happy family.........

Roger, would love to join the WP caravan but my Step Son David and I are going... just taking a more leisurely drive. I want to keep my driver's license!

See you and Nancy there. Bruce

I have to miss out this year.....FD and our anniversary weekend. Drive safely everyone.

I have to miss out this year.....FD and our anniversary weekend. Drive safely everyone.

You will be missed!! Have a great FD, and regards to the "better half"!!!

Thank you Chuck, Nande, & Don, for another great River Run! It was almost perfect, being stuck behind the pick-up with sheep & goats, not a "win"!

Thanks Chuck, Nande,& Don for another great River Run. Everyone there made the 856 miles worth the trip.
I didn't know Denzel drove a NSX but he was there!

Last edited:
Back