• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2015 NSX Base price info

shawn110975

Suspended
guys heres the scoop

and yes we have all seen the superbowl ad so please no-more threads about it for the love of god.

if its not manual transmission I dont want it.

but here you go.

BASE PRICE $130,000*
VEHICLE LAYOUT Mid-engine, AWD, 2-pass, 2-door coupe
ENGINE 3.7L DOHC 24-valve V-6 + 2 front and 1 rear electric motors; 480 hp comb*
TRANSMISSION 7-speed twin-wet-cl auto WHY WHY WHY WHY?
CURB WEIGHT 3100 lb*
WHEELBASE 101.4 in LENGTH X WIDTH X HEIGHT 170.5 x 74.6 x 45.7 in
0-60 MPH 3.0 sec*
EPA CITY/HWY FUEL ECON Not yet rated
ON SALE IN U.S. 2015

Last edited:
well its good news for all the auto NSX owners
that have been ragged on all these years.

they have waited long enough for respect :biggrin:

I forget I should have posted where I got that info but it was a site like motortrend

insider something sorry I forget

LOL So this is a repost :biggrin:

I do have to admit, the look is slowly growing on me.

I agree. If it doesn't come with 3 pedals, I'm not interested. I'll go back to my original plan of a 360 or Gallardo for my next addition.

Not unless a street registered Atom comes up during that same time frame, I may have to pull the trigger on one of those beasts.

I think super duper cars will no longer come with stick anymore. Unless you count Porsche Turbos.

Ferrari already stopped, GTR is peddle shifter, I believe Lambo is on their way out, and you can't find sticks with anything else.

I guess we just have to deal with it.

I think super duper cars will no longer come with stick anymore. Unless you count Porsche Turbos.

Ferrari already stopped, GTR is peddle shifter, I believe Lambo is on their way out, and you can't find sticks with anything else.

I guess we just have to deal with it.

Corvette still has a 'do it yourself' tranny. Just sayin...:smile:

Kinda like this ?

attachment.php

manual tranny's will be relegated to the trash heap of automotive history........technology moves on I'm afraid.......

Let's not include Corvette... I think very few people will consider that car over what we're look at...lol

well then if in the future there are no more Manual transmissions

I dont need to worry because I am keeping my Manual till i die.

not kidding

Lambo and BMW have stopped manuals too.:frown:

Back