• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2017 Acura NSX R&D & SEMA Build!

Thank you B2FiNiTY, best part of these projects is getting to see the friends and industry folks I've connected with previously on other builds. We had lots of laughs today at SerialNine and catching up was gold.
I hope you like the final version I'll reveal at SEMA in a couple months

Please bring it to Simplicity in Sound for a system. I need them to take apart someone else's first so they can understand the whole system and all the wiring for when they do mine. Need a guinea pig so that mine goes off without a hitch :eek:

Please bring it to Simplicity in Sound for a system. I need them to take apart someone else's first so they can understand the whole system and all the wiring for when they do mine. Need a guinea pig so that mine goes off without a hitch :eek:

Hahaha!! I'm sure Bing and Jesse & JOey will be extra careful taking your ride apart. Just bring them lots of chocolate and money.

what are the reasons for the airbag suspension?.....is the car going to be stanced?

Yes Armytrix!
We didn't slam it to the ground just yet as we will fit the LibertyWalk kit and aftermarket rims before final Stance is done.
But at least there's a few pics now after the struts and bags are installed.

↑↑↑ Embarrassing in my view

I say its filthy..........:wink:

Sound clips of exhaust?

Back