• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2017 Honda-Acura NSX Full Throttle Desert Run - Video

I'm sorry but...Do they really need to spend so much time and money on adds for a limited production car they can even supply timely?I'd prefer they lower the cost and get them built and delivered quicker!OKI'll stop whining now.

Isn't this ad for an ex US market?This car is not a profit canter, it is more about showing what the company can do, like the LFATthe ad didn't show a rich couple going out to dinner at a yacht club, it illustrated the precision performance of the car through creation of art in the sand, though most of the visuals provided a sense of how confidently the driver could thrash the sheet out of it in desert conditions.Back to production, from what we saw last week, it looks like a decent number of cars are starting to flow out of the PMC, and let's hope that continues.

UnderstoodI'm actually OK with it and for the very reasons you listI just had to vent a bit since I'm still waiting, and will be for awhile based on last Reps update which indicated I was ~ 80 builds away... and they didn't know it that was VIN's or Engine Badge/Serial #'s.Oh Well.Gonna be real unhappy if/when shows up delivered here in CT if in middle of winter. For those of you who have your elixir, enjoy what you have long awaited for.

As mentioned above, It is the hummingbird Nazca lines

1920px-L%C3%ADneas_de_Nazca%2C_Nazca%2C_Per%C3%BA%2C_2015-07-29%2C_DD_52.JPG

If they really did that with the NSX, it's rather impressive.

The Lambo advertisement was too CG heavy IMO, but a lot more dramatic obviously, which is what America and the world tends to like.

Back