• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2017 NSX - Black/Black

Year: 2017
Exterior color/Interior Color: Black/Black
Number of Owners: One
VIN: 19UNC1B06HY000423
Mileage: 12,2xx
Are you a dealer or private seller?: Private
Location (City, State): NW of Baltimore, MD
Title (clean or branded/salvage/rebuilt): Clean

Price: Asking $138,000

Maintenance History: Full service history and records from new

Details: 5 yr/80,000 mile Acura extended warranty

Modifications: Full PPF, all windows tinted, otherwise stock.

Photos:

I’ve had it just over 5 years and want to try another car. It’s been perfect, no unscheduled repairs.

Acura extended warranty, 5 yr/80,000 miles, zero deductible, good until 3/13/2027. From Acura: Acura Care coverage is transferable when transferred directly to the new owner in a private-party sale. Transfer fee is $50 (plus service records are needed).

All carbon fiber options except the rear spoiler. Carbon fiber interior trim, exterior trim, roof, and engine cover. Carbon ceramic brakes with red calipers.

One owner. I bought it new in April 2018 and had it delivered in an enclosed trailer with 4 miles on the odometer.

After delivery I had the paint corrected then full PPF, Llumar Platinum, with Ceramic Pro.

All windows were tinted with Llumar Formula One Stratos 40%, and the windshield tinted with Llumar Air Blue 80. The windshield has multiple treatments of C-Bond nanoshield.

Other than wrap and tint it’s all stock, no other modifications.

Tires are Conti SportContact 6, new in May 2021, with about 2,000 miles on them.

New Interstate battery in September 2022, and always connected to the NSX factory battery tender.

Dealer maintained for all routine service and I have all service records.

It lives in my climate controlled garage that is also my office, so I see it every day. It’s spotless, for a black car, and it’s five feet from me so it’s easy to wipe it down, dust it, or clean it for the nth time.

I also have the car model shipped after delivery and a second model Acura sent me, the NSX Tumi glove box accessory bag, the NSX carbon fiber money clip, and the factory seat covers to protect the seats during shipping. It was delivered to me exactly how it was delivered to the dealer from the PMC in Ohio.

I’ve done a couple fantastic road trips with it out west in 2018 and 2019. Since then mostly Point A to Point A on backroads across the Maryland and Pennsylvania countryside. I never use the paddles, the transmission is magic in auto mode, it just knows what to do. Amazing.

1 Side Fall.jpeg2 Side.jpeg3 Carbon Engine.jpeg4 Brakes.jpeg5 Interior1.jpeg6 Interior2.jpeg7 Interior3.jpeg8 Interior4.jpeg9 Interior5.jpeg10 Interior6.jpeg23 Miles.jpeg24 VIN.jpeg25 Window Sticker.jpg

Beautiful car!

You mention "all routine service" done at the dealership--at 12k miles, I can't imagine it has needed more than a single oil change. What else has it been in for?

Beautiful car!

You mention "all routine service" done at the dealership--at 12k miles, I can't imagine it has needed more than a single oil change. What else has it been in for?
I have the oil changed every year, excessive, I know. I’m a little late this year, last oil change was Nov 2022. The minder says it’s not needed, I’d have to check it for the exact percent. In July 2021 I had the brake fluid flushed and twin motor fluid changed. And the gas tanks and third brake light were done when that recall came out.

Back