• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2017 nsx poll

being that the 2017 nsx is haveng a lot of trouble selling which you can see on autotrader .do you all think that acura will scrap the nsx for 2018.

ZDX trivia....Produced as model years 2010 - 2013 (BTW, same designer as the '17 NSX)

Calendar year

2009 79
2010 3,259
2011 1,564
2012 775
2013 362
2014 78
2015 2

Last edited:
The ZDX was expected to sell in regular volume. The NSX, not so much... NSX is an icon at the end of the day for Honda, very much like the S2000 now. It'll continue, even if there are large gaps. But best believe that the lackluster sales shall motivate updates sooner than later.

In competition, your scores will tell you how you're doing.

wtf. its not a civic.

after the r&d, construction of a factory and processes unique to this car, honestly, you think they would discontinue the nsx after 1 year?

Yeah, I believe that she was responsible for making the design streetable but had to work with the original design from the 2012 concept by Toshinobu Minami and of course had to keep that god awful beak.

I really dislike that red color. It looks as though it belongs on a bass boat or big daddy Kane's pimp mobile.

Yeah, I believe that she was responsible for making the design streetable but had to work with the original design from the 2012 concept by Toshinobu Minami and of course had to keep that god awful beak.

When it was decided that the existing powertrain was insufficient, and they went for a clean sheet rework of the engine and transmission along with the layout (transverse to longitudinal), Michelle had to try to keep the original design cues intact while accommodating the aero/airflow/cooling requirements of the new powertrain and layout. It doesn't look like a lot changed from the prototype to the production car, but an awful lot went on to get there.

She actually did too good of a job with the aero. I can't get a single person in American Honda to say that the optional carbon fiber rear spoiler adds any amount of downforce that it makes the car perform any better.

To answer the original posters question. No I do not believe they will immediately abandon the vehicle for 2018. I believe Brick&Bio mentioned that they might delay rolling out the 2018 model year until 2018 rather than late 2017. Though, if the July numbers look as bad as the past two months, I do fear that the vehicle may have a shortened lifespan, but I doubt that it will end in 2018. Later maybe.

Back