• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2017 NSXPO - Thank you to all who attended!

I would like to thank all of you who took time off of work and made the journey to Elkhart Lake for 2017 NSXPO. It was wonderful to hear the overwhelmingly positive response & how much fun people had.

The whole thing came about because of NSXPO 2014, and the awesome job Brian (Source 1) & Carla (Pooh) did. It prompted me, the non NSX guy, to want to create the proposal for NSXPO. (So thanks for that, Carla & Brian) They made it look so easy. (Thanks again, Brian & Carla)

Then a team stepped in. Thank you to them for bailing me out after revealing just how much work is entailed in developing NSXPO.

Everyone made NSXPO 2017 the event that it was - the team that brought my idea to fruition, the facilities that did a little extra to ensure we would have a top notch experience, to the board members who took a chance on me (the non NSX guy, who only attended one NSXPO), to all of you who came to NSXPO.

It went beyond my wildest dreams.

-Sachin

Sachin,
It is the attendees who are Thanking YOU and all the NSXPO team, it was a brilliant event, perfectly run, fantastic activities, amazing track and track time even for those of us who couldn't bring a NSX and a wonderful venue.
I could list all the amazing things that made this NSXPO so special, but that would take forever!

John and the Acura guys helping the cars at the track, some guy called Peter doing laps in amazing Hondas, 2 x Pikes Peak cars with the Robinsons driving, the food everywhere!, art centre, etc etc

But being Australian.....
That chook dinner at the track cooked over a fire on the ground, the trailer with beer taps and the pub next to the hotel....

Cheers Scott

Ha Ha the beer truck should be the official support vehicle for the nxsca:biggrin:

This is a very good idea! Just be sure to bring lots of cups! :p

Yeah... we'll be sure to have 10x the cups per person per hour or something ridiculous next year... then again, it's in wine country... so perhaps plastic wine glasses? nope... still beer.

Sachin,
It is the attendees who are Thanking YOU and all the NSXPO team, it was a brilliant event, perfectly run, fantastic activities, amazing track and track time even for those of us who couldn't bring a NSX and a wonderful venue.
I could list all the amazing things that made this NSXPO so special, but that would take forever!

John and the Acura guys helping the cars at the track, some guy called Peter doing laps in amazing Hondas, 2 x Pikes Peak cars with the Robinsons driving, the food everywhere!, art centre, etc etc

But being Australian.....
That chook dinner at the track cooked over a fire on the ground, the trailer with beer taps and the pub next to the hotel....

Cheers Scott

:encouragement:
Well said Scott.

What a fantastic event. A big thanks to everyone that helped organize and execute a fun packed superbly planned event.

A little late, but thank you to you and the rest of the 2017 NSXPO team for putting together such a great event.

Definitely a September I Will Remember!

Back