• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2020 Auto Body Tech?

Does anyone have any experience with 2020 Auto Body Tech? Last night my friend's cousin backed into my car pretty good... I've been told they're also a State Farm approved shop.
Are there any other auto body shops you guys can recommend if you don't have experience with them? I've been told DTM Autohaus is pretty good too. I'm looking for shops around the San Gabriel Valley area, if any of you guys can help me out.

Thanks!
Eric

there is one on las tunas. if u go south on santa anita, make right turn when u hit live oak. pass T&M plaza, probably take you just less than 1 minute. It is a big body shop there. they deal with farmers insurance company.

you can call 626-574-1906 for address. owner's name is Fang Ming.

20/20 in Roland Height/Hacienda Heights is excellent, they worked on my last NSX and the result was flawless.

Eric, there's also Marco's Autobody on Las Tunas, west of San Gabriel.

If you don't mind driving further, my auto GS was repaired and my 6-speed GS was painted by Arrowglen Collision in Glendora. They do very good work as well.

Eric, there's also Marco's Autobody on Las Tunas, west of San Gabriel.

If you don't mind driving further, my auto GS was repaired and my 6-speed GS was painted by Arrowglen Collision in Glendora. They do very good work as well.
+1 on Marco's. They charge much more than a normal shop but for "back to OEM" work they are the best and most professional in SGV (if insurance not an issue). Don't think i'd go to them for custom work like wide body or kit work though.

Jeffrey I'll check it out, thanks.

Thanks Graeme I totally forgot about Marco's!!! I'll check out Marco's since it's ~ 10 mins away from my house.

2020 Might be a bit too far for me to drive out there, since my fender liner is barely hanging on and rubbing with my tires when I go over bumps in the road.

BTW Guys, I need some advice... So, since the accident happened on my friend's driveway, his parents want him to pay half of the damages to my car. I really feel this is unfair because he did nothing at all to damage my car. I don't even feel he should be involved in this at all. But I guess his parents mentality is if it happened on their property, they should pay for part of it.... I don't really agree with that at all, but who am I to say anything? I guess his cousin doesn't want to go through insurance because he loses his good drivers discount, and 7 years no accident from AllState, but that's about it.

What would you guys do in this situation? Should I just get this handled through insurance?

Back