• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2021 River Run

River Run Is Back!

Hello everyone,
Well, finally nicer, warmer weather is near, time for some road trips.
Planning is underway for a River Run drive on Saturday, June 12. Exact details are not yet complete, but member Bob Maurer is again mapping a route, similar to recent runs.
Starting point will be at the Panera Bread just off I80 near Budd Lake, NJ. Meet there at 9:00am with departure at 10:00. End point for lunch is TBD pending Covid protocol at the time.
More info later, so, save the date!
Looking forward to seeing everyone old and new.

So sad I'm 2,000 miles away. This was one of my favorite NSX events. Anyone who can go should go- it's really fun!

Thanks for the heads-up, Mark. On my calendar & looking forward to it! Don

I blocked the weekend

Just took the day off, having done anything NSX related since NSXPO.

Update

My hope is that everyone is safe and that you and yours can join in on Sat June 12 for a fun drive and lunch. Yes, we are again able to break bread on the veranda at the Shawnee Inn!

A few changes from previous runs:

1. As in recent years, we will start at the Panera Bread off I80 near Budd Lake, NJ., but start time is moved to 9:00 am so we can meet the Inn's 12;00 pm lunch schedule.
  2. Also as before, a plated lunch of $25-30 per person will be served.
  3. A $500 deposit is required by May 3, so I need an initial head count of at least 20 members/guests, please e-mail me before May 3 if you will attend.
  4. My next post will have menu selections and pre-payment instructions/deadline. No payment at the door.
The past year has been tough to endure, but here is an opportunity to enjoy our cars and our friends.
Regards,

Lol ..his throw aways are pretty good...

2021 River Run Sign Up Details

Hello all,
Thanks to everyone who responded and indicated participating in the Drive this year. We have sufficient attendance and the deposit is paid. So game on, rain or shine.

Should be a fun day, Bob Mauer has again mapped out the route through northern New Jersey and into Pennsylvania.

• Starting point is the Panera Bread near Budd Lake , NJ, at 30 International Drive South, Mount Olive Township, NJ 07828.
  • Start time is 9:00 am.
  • Two stops are planned,
  • End point is the Shawnee Inn at 100 Shawnee Inn Drive, Shawnee on Delaware, Pa., 18356.
  • Lunch seating is at 12:00.
A plated lunch on the veranda is $33.50 per person, all inclusive, paid in advance only.
Lunch includes salad, entrée, dessert and coffee, hot tea and iced tea.

Entrée choices are:
  1. Grilled mahi-mahi with roasted red pepper nage
  2. French onion sirloin with aged provolone and onion Madeira sauce
  3. Pesto grilled chicken with bruschetta topping and balsamic reduction
(Gluten-free and vegetarian options are available upon request)

Please choose an entrée for each attendee and send an e-mail to me with name(s) and selection(s) at [email protected]

Please send payment to my PayPal account at 609-876-9507 or [email protected],
orcontact me otherwise.

You are welcome to do the run with out the lunch. But if you want to join us for lunch, you must let me know entrée choice(s) and make payment by Monday June 7.

Bob and I look forward to seeing you there!

Hello all,
Thanks to everyone who responded and indicated participating in the Drive this year. We have sufficient attendance and the deposit is paid. So game on, rain or shine.

Should be a fun day, Bob Mauer has again mapped out the route through northern New Jersey and into Pennsylvania.

• Starting point is the Panera Bread near Budd Lake , NJ, at 30 International Drive South, Mount Olive Township, NJ 07828.
  • Start time is 9:00 am.
  • Two stops are planned,
  • End point is the Shawnee Inn at 100 Shawnee Inn Drive, Shawnee on Delaware, Pa., 18356.
  • Lunch seating is at 12:00.
A plated lunch on the veranda is $33.50 per person, all inclusive, paid in advance only.
Lunch includes salad, entrée, dessert and coffee, hot tea and iced tea.

Entrée choices are:
  1. Grilled mahi-mahi with roasted red pepper nage
  2. French onion sirloin with aged provolone and onion Madeira sauce
  3. Pesto grilled chicken with bruschetta topping and balsamic reduction
(Gluten-free and vegetarian options are available upon request)

Please choose an entrée for each attendee and send an e-mail to me with name(s) and selection(s) at [email protected]

Please send payment to my PayPal account at 609-876-9507 or [email protected],
orcontact me otherwise.

You are welcome to do the run with out the lunch. But if you want to join us for lunch, you must let me know entrée choice(s) and make payment by Monday June 7.

Bob and I look forward to seeing you there!

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glenn, great. Let me know how many, meal selections and payment. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just sent you an email. It will be just me, I will have the chicken. I will send you the payment today

Glenn

I have a graduation so ill only do the morning drive with you guys :mad:

It was great to see the crew on the run today, thanks for the organizers and see you next year.

As my Italian aunts used to say..it was a "Beautiful" day. Great drive..got to burn off some fuel and brake pads..Who knew dentists could keep the shiny side up:tongue:......great temperature for a car event. Really nice lunch on the veranda..Thanks to Mark and Bob...

Many new introductions (and reintroductions). Always an outstanding time.

Insider tip: follow the silver NSX from MD thru the tolls if you want a surprise :)
CA9511CB-946E-415F-8DC8-E4FC14E5D4D3.jpeg

Docjohn I saw your car but never got a chance to meet you. When's the next event?

Ryan great to follow behind you on some of the runs. Nice to meet your wife as well.

Back