• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

23 years old. NSX is my dream car. What do you guys think of RHD NSX?

First thing I would like to mention is that I am not a car enthusiast. I'm just a young man that played a lot of Gran Turismo 1 and 3 when I was a kid. NSX has always been my dream car, my taste of cars have never changed after all these years. The typical story.

I wouldn't mind getting an automatic LHD NSX. Manual I would be willing to learn, but automatic would be perfectly fine too. My intention is to buy a NSX and have it as my daily driver for every situation. I would actually prefer an automatic.

I notice some of the RHD NSX seems to have lower millage and cost. And they have this tendency to be more maintained. If I decide to get a RHD NSX, it would probably have to be an automatic. I would hate to try to get used to a manual and being on the odd side of the wheel at the same time.

Some important questions...
- Are there a good amount of available parts for RHD NSX? Are they any different to repair than a LHD?
- Does insurance cost more on a RHD vehicle?
- Is the reduced cost and savings of buying a RHD NSX worth it for me?

I can't buy any cars right now, but I'm making plans to attempt to buy one in the next 3-5 years.

Back