• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2nd annual castaway critters car show

Wake up everybody, Spring is on the way!!! It's time to mark your calendars for the 2nd annual "Cool Cars for Cats and Canines" car show, to be held April 28th at the AACA Museum in Hershey, PA. Last year we had an awesome turnout that included 7 registered NSX's. We really hope to duplicate that this year, and then some! Here's the website where you can get all of the details: http://www.coolcarsforcatsandcanines.com/

Thanks for your consideration, and hope to see you there.

I must improve on my runner up status for peoples choice:smile:

Hi Tom,
Will be returning again this year for sure. I had a such a good time last year and was happy to see such a nice NSX turnout. I might bring the Lamborghini this year unless there are less than 3 NSX's. My red NSX didn't stand a chance against a certain bumblebee model.

This show is for a really good cause. I hope that someday we can put an end to all those terrible puppy mills and much of the other mistreatment that goes on. You and your wife have done so much for the cause.

-Rich

Registered and money sent.

Will be staying at the Rodeway Inn (http://www.rodewayinnhersheypa.com/) the night before. Three miles from the museum, and the rates are low for a AAA rated hotel. Stayed there with Gene from Delaware last year and it was good.

Registered and money sent.

Will be staying at the Rodeway Inn (http://www.rodewayinnhersheypa.com/) the night before. Three miles from the museum, and the rates are low for a AAA rated hotel. Stayed there with Gene from Delaware last year and it was good.
Jeanne didn't get jealous?:eek::biggrin::wink:

Jeanne didn't get jealous?:eek::biggrin::wink:

"Never mind her, just make sure you get that GT out to this event to help save some of these homeless animals!" :smile::wink:

Consider this a sort of .......... Run-Out-West, but without an annual hat!

Last edited:
Hey guys, thanks for the interest. Glad you've already signed up Rich, the earlier people register, the better gage we have for planning. It also gives us a little more "weight" when approaching sponsors.

Keep 'em coming guys!

"Never mind her, just make sure you get that GT out to this event to help save some of these homeless animals!" :smile::wink:

Consider this a sort of .......... Run-Out-West, but without an annual hat!

ROE is a "day" event, this is a 2 day event, I have to "choose those carefully"
It's a little too far in the future for me to "committ" to this, but I wouldn't want to take the trophy from you!!!!:wink:

ROE is a "day" event, this is a 2 day event, I have to "choose those carefully"
It's a little too far in the future for me to "committ" to this, but I wouldn't want to take the trophy from you!!!!:wink:

Trophy will belong to docjohn this year. One day event for him. It is in his backyard. I won't even be in the running. You can win the Scarsdale and I'll take the Alpine show in 2012. :wink:
Hope you can make it though.

Best part for me will be the drive there and finding homes for some cats and dogs. :smile:

Hey Guys. Let's get going here and sign up today with your NSX for a really worthy cause and a great day of cars. C'mon Doc and Tony .... I know you guys are close by.

Besides, this is why we do these things:

9409872-large.jpg

I'm working on it.

Registered for the show and room booked. Looking forward to a fun time!

Glad to see you will be attending Dan. Can't wait to see my '01 again. :smile:

For those NE NSXCA members that don't know, I would like to intro Dan from VA who puchased my 2001 this winter.

Did you join NSXCA yet? You can meet some of the members at this non-club event to start with anyway.
:wink:

-Rich

Thought I would post some pics of my friend. We picked up Hannah from a rescue about a year 1/2 ago. She goes everywhere with me, including work every day. :smile:

H.jpg

hannah.jpg

Thought I would post some pics of my friend. We picked up Hannah from a rescue about a year 1/2 ago. She goes everywhere with me, including work every day. :smile:

It seems she has good taste in vehicles.

Awesome update. For you true race fans, there will be an actual 2003 Jordan Formula 1 car at the show. Check the show website for pictures: http://coolcarsforcatsandcanines.com/

We have some great sponsors this year including Algar Ferrari of Philadelphia, Harrisburg Fiat and Competizione and Sports Cars. You know that Algar will be bringing a few incredible machines, and Harrisburg Fiat are trying to get the new 500 Abarth for the show.

Many of you have emailed asking if there will be any animals at the event this year. We will in fact have a puppy playpen, and some kittens up in the tent area.

Thank you to all who have registered so far. And to the rest, won't you please consider helping us out with this very charitable event?

Back