• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2nd Annual Late Summer Beach BBQ

What to bring what to bring. Does bringing Ron count lol. Hugo...... You will eat allllll the food, nuff said. And Steve, I'm sure you can land the helicopter on the beach. No point in bringing the board, watching 1 guy munch it is enough. Plus, someone has to be able to air lift him out in your chopper :p

Oh no... not you too.

Pls keep your sick fantasies to yourself. It's bad enough with Les being the local sicko to deal with.

Hey man...the NW does weird things to a person!

Please, Steven, skip your trip and come down so we can get Ron out, too. and laugh at Regan so hard when he falls. I am laughing now just imagining it. Whats more important than Les BBQ? Plus you can watch me eat all these food, it will be fun!

Haha, Ron and I seem to be attached at the hip at times :). Yes I agree, watching him fall would be funny. Never seen a grown man surf with a life jacket and arm floaties though... Man, it's been a while since I've seen you put 120lbs of food away in your 110lb body:wink:. Still confused as to why you don't enter eating competitions!

I don't think he's going to skip his trip to Paris just for the BBQ.:wink: Besides if he did the GF would have his.................:tongue:

Les speaks da troof! She would have MUCH more than just my .......... lol:biggrin:.

What to bring what to bring. Does bringing Ron count lol. Hugo...... You will eat allllll the food, nuff said. And Steve, I'm sure you can land the helicopter on the beach. No point in bringing the board, watching 1 guy munch it is enough. Plus, someone has to be able to air lift him out in your chopper :p

Yeah, I guess I could stop in with the chopper...Though landing that thing would toss all the sand in your guys' food -- don't think that would make me a crowd favorite!!

In all honesty, wish I could make it :(. Maybe some day soon I'll be able to attend a SoCal even again :frown:

Folks who don't know what to bring, I always go by what I like to see at a BBQ. Think of what you'd love to eat.

If you are bringing a guest make to let us know so they can be added to list, this way people know how much food to bring.:wink:

You do realize this is the weekend of Carmageddon II?

Add me and Valerie...planning to bring Vietnamese egg rolls.

Last edited:
FYI: I will be bringing:
  • At least one popup tent
  • BBQ Grill for those that need to re-heat their dish or need to cook their dish
  • Flag Pole, anyone have an NSX flag?
  • Boom Box
  • Tables to place food on
  • Large Ice chest for drinks

Looking for ward to see everyone, and to feast my eyes on my favorite car!

I missed the previous one(s), so I'm looking forward to making it to this. Mark me down as attending. (I'm hoping I don't have a prior engagement that weekend.)

Thanks for doing this in Huntington Beach. We from San Diego will come up for the BBQ. Louis Misko & Amy Del Nagro in DINOSAN. We will bring chilli.

Stock 1993 black-over-red with black interior

Back