• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2ND annuall Source 1 Cruise OFFICIAL THREAD:

Ok everyone it is that time of year again! Time to come hang out BS and then this year we are adding in some great drive time!

Schedule is as follows.

SEPTEMBER 19TH

Arrival at Source 1 around 1030-11 am NO LATER THAN 1230.
Source 1 Automotive
1675 State Route 28
Goshen, Oh 45122

Grilling out here then heading out on a spirited drive at 1245-1pm

End at Putters 2 Putt Tavern in Maineville
http://putterstavern.com/locations.asp

Ending there because they have good food, good prices and a HUGE parking lot!

This WILL NOT be a NSXCA EVENT so ALL VEHICLES ARE WELCOME!!!!

SPREAD THE WORD:

PLEASE link this thread to all the other sites your on as I would love to have a better turn out then last year!

Hot dogs and burgers will be provided along with soda and water.

THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR THIS EVENT. Hope to see you ALL there!

(Rain date will be October 3rd)

If you have any questions do not hesitate to call 513-722-0223.

www.source1automotive.com

Brian,

I am planning on making the trip down from Cbus on the 19th. Can't wait.

Juice,

Where and when do you want to meet to start the drive south.

Ken

How many are you anticipating (based off last years numbers)? I'm wondering if I might make the journey down from Elkhart...need to see how busy that weekend already is.

Brian, I'll have to dig my car out from under the cover, but count me in....it's time to get it out again:wink:
Regards, Ray

Sure, you bring the fast car to the track where I can't keep up and bring out the NSX when I can't chase you. :rolleyes:

And for those that don't know.... Ray's driving has now improved to the point that I can no longer keep up with him at the track in his 997S. But then again, I'm bringing a knife to a gun fight.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JQ72p3Nt9CA?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JQ72p3Nt9CA?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Last edited:
or a CTSC. :biggrin:
Sure, you bring the fast car to the track where I can't keep up and bring out the NSX when I can't chase you. :rolleyes:

And for those that don't know.... Ray's driving has now improved to the point that I can no longer keep up with him at the track in his 997S. But then again, I'm bringing a knife to a gun fight.

"Run with what you brung" is what our class instructor said, and you get the most out of your NSX.....due to your tips and instruction, I've been able to pick up the pace:smile:

Thanks! Ray

Last edited:
Live right around the corner from this, I will see you guys there!

Any bikers coming? Trying to decide whether to bring my bike or STi.

KSv10 Look forward to meeting you!

This event is looking good! Pray for good weather!

Come on Brian....would love to see Jim standing over his car with an umbrella, after spending 3 days waxing it, and trying to make it look like an '05:wink:

See you next Sunday! Ray

Come on Brian....would love to see Jim standing over his car with an umbrella, after spending 3 days waxing it, and trying to make it look like an '05:wink:

See you next Sunday! Ray

Hahaha Yea saw his detail thread... Hes going to turn it into a garage queen you know he is!

j/k Jim. I love that you DRIVE your car!

i plan on being there ... forecast now showing possible showers, so how much rain with push this to the Oct 3 date?

Back