• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2ND annuall Source 1 Cruise OFFICIAL THREAD:

Thanks to everyone who hosted this event for your hospitality and letting myself tag along! I had a great time and it was a real treat to see so many nice NSX's in one place. Hope to see you all at a future meet!

For those that asked, here are links to the two remaining track days I will be instructing at. Both events are at Putnam Park, which is a 2-1/2 drive form Cincy (45 min W of Indy).

Oct 23/24 - 1010ths Motorsports

Oct 30-31 CIR PCA

You don't have to have a Porsche and you don't have to join. The ONLY requirements for either of the above events are a Snell SA2005 helmet. You can buy one locally from Craig at US Race Gear or someplace like HelmetCity.com

PM or email me with any questions.

Jim
it was really nice to meet you at source1. Thanh you very much for the link to the track day that you will be instructing. I will try to make it to the track day, if i can get my car back in time, so you can give me some lesions.:smile:

thank you Jim

Brian Big thanx for all the effort we know you put in. Great fun! Pleasure to meet you and ALL the wonderful people there:smile:

Brian, thanks for hosting your event; even my NSX enjoyed trying to keep up with you and cybernsx; it's back resting, waiting for the next event.....it was great fun! Hope everyone enjoys their papermate pen and sharpie!
Next event should be at Bluegrass.....have Jim make it happen, since he's closest:biggrin:.
Regards, Ray

Hey Ray, I was sorry to not get to speak with you at the end of the drive ... your car looked sooo sweet. You would have enjoyed it from my view! I hope you saw the pics I posted ... I was glad I never dropped my crackberry while trying to get a few shots looking back. I'd like to investigate SR 123 without the traffic ... there were some fun twisties at times. BTW - thanks for the Sharpie ... very nice indeed!

Jim
it was really nice to meet you at source1. Thanh you very much for the link to the track day that you will be instructing. I will try to make it to the track day, if i can get my car back in time, so you can give me some lesions.:smile:

thank you Jim

Crap, don't let Jim give anyone any more lesions, as he has done enough damage already.

Ahh, just kidding. Sounds like you all had a great outing.

(Couldn't resist - apologies in advance)

Hey Ray, I was sorry to not get to speak with you at the end of the drive ... your car looked sooo sweet. You would have enjoyed it from my view! I hope you saw the pics I posted ... I was glad I never dropped my crackberry while trying to get a few shots looking back. I'd like to investigate SR 123 without the traffic ... there were some fun twisties at times. BTW - thanks for the Sharpie ... very nice indeed!

Thanks Blaine, I live in Lebanon, and had to head home to play with the Grandkids....promised them a paddleboat ride in our pond. I did see the pics. and wondered how they would come on, as I saw you "giving it a shot".....you need to try out Mid Ohio or Putnam Park(take up Jim's offer next month)....lot's more fun than SR123:biggrin:. Look forward to talking with you in the future!
Regards, Ray

Back