• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2nd Generation TE37 Wheel !

Jetpilot3 , the new TE37's would look sick on your car ! Get em .... i thought about your car when i saw them, i like your wheel's, ( the volks would be lighter though)

I like the old ones better for some reason:wink:

me no like too

Not a fan...maybe its just the car they are on. :confused:

My 1st set of rims in 2001 were the TE37's. I remember people telling me I was nuts paying $2500.00 for a set of 17 inch wheels (when people started getting into the whole 18's for Honda...which was a fail)

Ive been looking for a set of the originals for my car again. :confused:

Jetpilot3 , the new TE37's would look sick on your car ! Get em .... i thought about your car when i saw them, i like your wheel's, ( the volks would be lighter though)

No no no, hahaha I love Jetpilot3's wheels... I was lusting after them when SOS was discounting them but for some reason I didn't buy them.. I should have... his wheels are BEAUTIFUL! 1st gen TE37 looks better I think.. but still not as nice has Jetpilot3's =]

Last edited:
I think they look quite nice and I disagree that the small differences between the old and new wheels turn the new wheels to some ugly wheels. Then of course whether it looks good is very subjective. I have had 3 sets of TE37/LE37T on my various NSXs and I like them as well as these new wheels. However, the new wheels don't come in 17/18 or 18/19 for the NSX unfortunately.
Steve

My NSX is black so i have been looking for a good deal on a set of 17/18 bronze te37's for a awhile now but these new ones look good to me too so if you can get them in the right offset for the NSX i would consider a set.

Dont like it. TE37 is classic. They should just make it another wheel destination and not an replacement.

Any update on availability / info?

Personally I think it looks good in silver or white but NOT that black - the black just takes away all the lines of the wheel IMO.

What finish is this wheel? I would not mind trying a set of these on my nsx!

8b5.jpg

Back