• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2nd Group Buy for NSX GT Radiator Cooling Panels

S2CarbonWorks Acura NSX GT Aluminum Radiator Cooling Panel - 2ND GROUP BUY! End Date to sign up is the LAST DAY of April.

After the great success of the first group buy (about 100 units), we're moving on to the 2nd. Sign up today and get it quick!

The S2CarbonWorks 1991-2005 NSX GT Radiator Cooling Panel is made from a high grade, light-weight aluminum sheet that has been laser cut & formed to fit the NSX perfectly. Each panel is then Hard Anodized, and finished off with one of our laser-etched aluminum emblems. These cooling panels not only dress up the under hood area, but help keep the engine temperature cool during hard use by forcing more air through the radiator (thus reducing the coolant temp). Each panel can be installed with basic hand tools, and requires NO modification to your NSX in the event you want to revert the car back to factory equipment for resale. (on the production cooling panels, I made some adjustments to the final production drawing to give an even better fitment which is not pictured).

1991-2001 NA1 GT Panels Options: $109 each
- Anodized Silver Finish
- Anodized Black Finish

2002-2005 NA2 GT Panels Options:
$109 each (This panel also fits 02+ conversions on NA1!)
- Anodized Silver Finish
- Anodized Black Finish

** Add a set of our matching Aluminum GT Radiator Brackets for just $80 w/ purchase of panel!

** How To Order: Either PM me, or Call US / Email US! SCW Performance - 405-201-7999 M-F 10a-7p CST

End Date to sign up is the LAST DAY of April. We will have these ready to ship within 2 weeks of the end date for all paid orders.

Shipping Priority 2-3 Days Ground = $25, International $quote.

DSC_0271_zps43fc66d4.jpg

black2_zps5156cd20.jpg

black3_zps20dbde84.jpg

black2_zps5156cd20.jpg

DSC_0264_zps9bf5edf3.jpg

DSC_0265_zps6becf89e.jpg

DSC_0267_zps45be4c3f.jpg

DSC_0231-1_zps9835241a.jpg

DSC_0272_zps7290df5d.jpg

attachment.php

IMG-20130307-00323_zpsf31e299d.jpg

yhst-39961695802916_2239_3800

You can also add on a set of these aluminum dressup washers / bolts to finish off your new cooling panel as we have done so on our test car pictured above (we used black bolts) - Each set is sold as a 5-Pack for $17 - Colors: Black, Blue, Red, Gold, Purple, Gunmetal, Silver.

1991-2001 Fitment List:
1. Local Customer - Black Anodized Panel + Black Washer Kit = PAID/SH
2. Local Customer - Black Anodized Panel + Black Washer Kit = PAID/SH
3. illwillem - Black Anodized Panel PAID/SH
4. whitebois - Black Anodized Panel + Black Washer Kit + Black Radiator Brackets = PAID/SH
5. Cherylmejia - Red Anodized Panel = PAID/SH
6. Hatchboi - Black Anodized Panel PAID/SH
7. anesthesia - Black Anodized Panel + Black Washer Kit PAID/SH
8. Nukem - Black Anodized Panel + Black Washer Kit PAID/SH
9. Cptnsx - Black Anodized Panel + Black Washer Kit PAID/SH
10. Diddy - Black Anodized Panel + Black Washer Kit PAID/SH

2002+ Fitment List:
1. jrnsx - Black Anodized Panel + Black Anodized Radiator Brackets = PAID/SH
2. Rogue Motorsports - Black Anodized Panel + Black Anodized Radiator Brackets + Black Bolts = PAID/SH
3. Huck-Jai - Black Anodized Panel + Black Bolts PAID/SH

(Exclusive) Potential FULL TITANIUM List: (Note, there needs to meet a minimum of 10pcs made or this will not happen)
I am not sure there is enough participants to make this happen, but we'll see. The cost is going to be upwards of $375, depending on how many we can afford to make.
1. Chrisk - 1 Panel
2. kwinkler - 1 Panel 02+

Last edited:
Every NSX owner should have one of these on their NSX. This to me should of came with the NSX from the factory.

Well, the black one at lease :smile:.

Last edited:
Full titanium as in the radiator brackets/bolts and cooling panel package?

Do you have sample pic of your titanium finish?

Thanks.

We have never produced one in titanium there is not enough interest on this finish yet to even cover the material costs.

I'm sure if you had atleast a pic of the titanium material for us all to see, you would get more interest.

Last edited:
It looks just plain silver, there's nothing to show. I already discussed openly this optionin another thread and there wasn't enough interest then, or now. If you want something to "compare", google ARC Titanium Panel and see what images you find.

I got arc bits on my other car so I know what it looks like. I was just wondering if you were thinking doing the panels in a gradation finish or not. But I see there's a lack of interest so no worries. The standard panels are pretty good already.:smile:

Do you remove this every time you add windshield washer fluid?

Yes, with 2 10mm screws it easily comes off. I've never added fluid to my NSX in nearly a year... But then again, I don't let mine get dirty enough to need to use the washer fluid, I'd just go to the car wash....

Yeah it's extra weight anyway I should empty that tank. One more thing I am confused about. I am sorry I did not follow the other thread. Do they come with any kind of bolts to begin with? Or do I need to buy the pretty ones.

Yeah it's extra weight anyway I should empty that tank. One more thing I am confused about. I am sorry I did not follow the other thread. Do they come with any kind of bolts to begin with? Or do I need to buy the pretty ones.

You can use the factory bolts, or buy the dressup bolts. Either is fine, however, the stock bolts become somewhat of an eyesore with this beautiful panel...so, upgrade while you're in there.

Can you add me for a black radiator panel + black washers please? I have a '98 updated to 02 headlights, so I will need 02+ version.
Thanks!

I sent a pm yesterday about adding me on the list for a black anodized one for my 95 but don't see my name on the list. Probably got lost through all your other pm but please add me on. Thanks

Also what size are the washers? I like to get the same ones without the jdmpw stuff on it.

Back