• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2nd IE Cars & Coffee

planning on another C & C on Sun Feb 27th, but this time at the other Star bucks location...
at the Redlands Barnes & Noble location, on Alabama Exit off I10 and Lugonia.
9:30 on 'til noonish...

we had a failry good turn out of NSXs and Zs and Madza group.... let's spread the word..

any fun cars... we had european cars to duster hotrod to F150 raptors even...

C&C Motors from Upland will also bring some of their exotics too..

can some one post a map of the location...

james R
'95 nsx
'03 turbo x50

i see .....

well, i think we can eventually change to another sunday then...

maybe to 2nd sundays.... or if the group gets bigger, we can do 1st and 3rd or 2nd and 4th Sundays....etc....

let's see how it goes....we need to see how the new location is too....

jim R

yup...it's ON..sunday the 27th...930am to noonish at the Citrus plaza star bucks/...by barnes & noble...

we had about 6 NSXs out on 1st meet...prob. the most ... there was 5 Lotus espirits i think after that....

hope to get more variety so we can all ogle/ooh/aah ...

some ford GTs and ZR1 supposed to come out too so..that would be cool..

spread the word....

jim R
95 nsx-t
03 turbo

Good to hear. I agree the turn out at the last one was pretty good. I especially like the guy that showed up for coffee in his Lambo VT and didn't even know there was a meet. :biggrin:

It was nice to see a couple of you guys(Nick and the guy that owns the black NSX sorry i forgot your name:confused:).

So this month will be at Victoria Gardens?

Where would be a good place to park there? Seems like the big parking (south end) lot at Victoria Gardens is a little off the beaten path. Maybe by the Cheesecake Factory?

Back