• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2nd NSX and friends track event 2/16/07

I'll fill out my form tonight and mail the $ to you by early next week. I hope we get enough people at the event. I'm sure the Holidays are what's delaying everyones responce.
ryan

Re: 2nd NSX and friends track event

I'll start updating this list since the original post has reach a month and it'll be lock at the end of today.

Initial List
1. ANYTIME Integra (John) PAID
2. UFO (Mike) sign-up sheet received PAID
3. CoolNSX (Gil) sign-up sheet received PAID
4. Garry W. Evo (Garry) sign-up sheet received PAID
5. Kember (Craig) sign-up sheet received PAID
6. Bruce Lennick PAID
7. Steve Pharr 350Z PAID
8. Yellow Zonker (Bob) PAID
9. NSXGOD (Mark) I PAID
10. nsxalot (Lance) PAID
11. Spike236 (Ryan) PAID
12. sid (Sid) PAID
13. tonynsx (Tony) PAID
14. Rodd Goodman Miata PAID
15. Bernard L. PAID
16. ryneen (Ryan)
17. Craig (Craig) I PAID
18. 02#154 (James) PAID
19. HKSSC 350Z (Alex) PAID
20. Si (Si) I PAID
21. Chirag P. PAID
22. Gil C. PAID
23. Bruce R. PAID
24. Joseph (Joseph) PAID
25. Sean P. PAID
26. Mrs. Rush PAID
27. Mark T. (S2000) PAID
28. Sam Y. (EVO MR) PAID
akira3d (Eric) may be
91 X (Mark)
Ascended Sayian (Jimmy)
Fred Kamal M3 (Fred)
Hapa88 (adrian)
NSX-Ster (Mark) I
NSX Status
36. NSX Status #2

Last edited:

I'll start updating this list since the original post has reach a month and it'll be lock at the end of today.

Initial List
1. ANYTIME Integra (John) PAID
2. UFO (Mike) sign-up sheet received PAID
3. CoolNSX (Gil) sign-up sheet received PAID
4. Garry W. Evo (Garry) sign-up sheet received PAID
5. Kember (Craig) sign-up sheet received PAID
6. Bruce Lennick PAID
7. Steve Pharr 350Z PAID
8. Yellow Zonker (Bob) PAID
9. NSXGOD (Mark) I PAID
10. nsxalot (Lance) PAID
11. Spike236 (Ryan) PAID
12. sid (Sid) PAID
13. tonynsx (Tony) PAID
14. Rodd Goodman Miata PAID
awsomr1 (James)
Joseph (Joseph)
SilverOne (David)
icefire (Jerry)
Black Racer X (Lamar)
akira3d (Eric) may be
Oligo (Steve)
91 X (Mark)
Craig (Craig) I
Ascended Sayian (Jimmy)
SoCalDude (Eugene)
HotRod (Rod)
Fred Kamal M3 (Fred)
Hapa88 (adrian)
NSX-Ster (Mark) I
MR2FF-Jeff (Jeff) I
31. ryneen (Ryan)

Any late sign ups or did this event get cancelled? :confused:

Any late sign ups or did this event get cancelled? :confused:

Not yet. I'm still hopeful that more people will come back from vacation and start to send in their payment. I'm taking a risk to see if I can pull it off this time. :redface:

I may end up not hiring Flaggers if we only have a few cars per run group. Let's hope I don't have to come to that. :wink:

Signed up and Paid.

I May or may not have a car by then ( unless I can track my Tahoe? :biggrin:) Either way I'll be available to help those who want some instruction.

See ya there!

Chris,
Sorry for the delay in payment. I'll send you my payment tomorrow. Where do I send the payment?
Ryan

If there's still room, I'd like to participate along with my cousin in his 350Z. Is payment made by sending it in with the sign up sheet? Can I expedite via PayPal? I read through the thread again and didn't see this info, so forgive me if I missed it.

CDub, let me know... You've got two "for sure"s waiting to find out.

J

If there's still room, I'd like to participate along with my cousin in his 350Z. Is payment made by sending it in with the sign up sheet? Can I expedite via PayPal? I read through the thread again and didn't see this info, so forgive me if I missed it.

CDub, let me know... You've got two "for sure"s waiting to find out.

J

Hi J,

Yes, there are still spots available. The link on the first post will lead you to the signup sheet and tech inspection sheet. The payment info is on the signup sheet. And yes, paypal is an option for a quick payment. And I don't even charge the 3% service charge for using paypal. :wink:

I just got done sending a PayPal payment for both me and my cousin, Alex. We'll both be running in the B group (beginner/novice). I'll get the forms in the mail this evening in time for tomorrow's mail.

Thanks for putting this together. I was hesitant to sign up because it's so far ahead I can't be sure of the weather. But I figure I can always try to sell my spot if there's rain.

J

Hi J,

Yes, there are still spots available. The link on the first post will lead you to the signup sheet and tech inspection sheet. The payment info is on the signup sheet. And yes, paypal is an option for a quick payment. And I don't even charge the 3% service charge for using paypal. :wink:

I just got done sending a PayPal payment for both me and my cousin, Alex.

Payment received and have updated the list on post #52. Thank you J!

I don't want to jinx it, but I have driven to track events (throught Riverside)in the rain and have yet to run a track event in the rain. I was told that the desert area don't get as much rain. fingers crossed! :redface:

Nice find for UFO (Mike) on this excellent video with verbal instruction on the Streets going the CW direction. For the first timers and someone that hasn't been there for a while, please study this video when you have a chance.

Streets instructional video

p.s. How do you post the actual video instead of the link?

p.s. How do you post the actual video instead of the link?

Like this? :biggrin:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s8oD2_Dh5e4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s8oD2_Dh5e4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I'll start a waiting list since we have reached 30 cars.

Here is the final list.

Group A
Bernard L (S2000)
Bob C. (NSX)
Chirag P. (M3)
Craig Ke. (Miata)
Craig Ki. (??? it is going to be a surprise):wink:
Frank C. (NSX)
Garry W. (EVO MR)
John T. (Mazda Miata)
Mark J. (Boostzilla NSX) I
Mark T. (S2000)
Mike T. (NSX)
Rod G. (SC Miata)
Ryan R (NSX)
Sam Y. (EVO MR)
Sean P. (Elise)
Si (Civic)

Group B
Alex G. (SC 350Z)
Bruce L. (NSX)
Bruce R. (NSX)
Gil C. (WRX STi)
Gil L. (NSX)
James U (NSX)
Jessica R (NSX)
John R. (Integra)
Joseph S. (NSX)
Lance D. (NSX)
Ryan H. (NSX)
Sid C. (SC NSX)
Steve/Terri P (350Z)
Tony W. (NSX)

4 NSX in group A and 10 in group B without counting mine. It is going to be a great NSX event again.

Last edited:
This is my first post here. Heard about this event from s2ki.com, and I'm very interested in joining. Hope I'm not too late :smile: ... PM sent.

PM sent, Colatkitty.

Just to keep you all informed with the weather forecast for next Friday. Here is what I got from weather.com so far.

3710Rosamond_weather.JPG

It is going to be a very nice day. It'll be cool, but very comfortable. At 8:30 today, it is 51 degrees out there.That should be what we should expect.

At this point, the number of attendees is shaping up really good. Thanks for all your support!

Make sure you take the time to have your car tech inspected. You are required to bring in the tech inspection sheet when you come to the event. Thanks! I hate to have to send you home on the track day.

Chris

chris, still trying to figure out my schedule...I'm about 90% sure I can make it...

chris, still trying to figure out my schedule...I'm about 90% sure I can make it...

Dude, I thought you were bailing out on me. :redface: If you come, we'll have 4 Sebring Silvers (Boostzilla, Ryneen, yours and mine). :cool:
Keep in mind that I only have 2 spots left. :wink:

Chris, what time is the Driver's Meeting? Thanks, Mike

Back