• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2nd NSX; Just purchased today =)

Denver, Colorado; Los Angeles, CA & Bangkok Thaila
Wow, that's damn nice looking car. The price drop from the original $49,990 to $35,000 is crazy.......

Wow, that's damn nice looking car. The price drop from the original $49,990 to $35,000 is crazy.......

I was thinking the same thing, suprised John didnt try to sell it here on Prime?:confused:

John is a good friend of Ross's from STMPO and Ross is a good friend of mine.

Transaction closed within a few minutes of conversation because we are well acquainted with John's car.

The extra engine wasn't included in the final price of the car, although that would be mindblowing if it was. I tried for it though, but John didn't bite, hehehehe.

Most race parts will be put into Ross's STMPO widebody, widebody kit will be moved to our RHD NSX, and this car will be built with STMPO's Stage 3 Turbo kit and STMPO's widebody; one that no one has seen yet that incorporates the 02 headlights. That and all of Ross's STMPO carbon goodies.

It is Ross's masterpiece. 3 finished NSXes will be rolling out from STMPO pretty soon all with STMPO forced induction and widebody kits.

Cheers

What are you doing with all those NSX's?

I always liked John's car. I too am surprised that it was'nt cross listed on prime:confused: Of course a buyer in hand is worth more than a bunch of critical primers analyzing his sale pricing/mods ect.ect.:wink:

The value in John's car is the meticulous and radical attention to detail in the construction and maintenance.

You really have to see it in person to appreciate it.
I toyed with the idea, but alas, found out I'm way too broke for another NSX.

Congratulations.

What are you doing with all those NSX's?

Still in the very preliminary stages to discuss, but I promise it will be something exciting, if it works and bears fruit.

My passion has always been Hondas. I really relived my highschool years today sitting in Bisi's Honda Civic Wagon with the old school D Series motor in it. Just one thing different. It didn't have 380whp. Car was scary fast.

Had dinner with two of the most respectable people I've had the luxury to come across in my lifetime. Jon Martin; the mastermind behind the 3.8L Stroker kit for the NSX and Bisi; the untitled number 1 tuner and engine builder in CA for Hondas.

Good dinner too.

I always liked John's car. I too am surprised that it was'nt cross listed on prime:confused: Of course a buyer in hand is worth more than a bunch of critical primers analyzing his sale pricing/mods ect.ect.:wink:

Lol... I'm local and I didn't even know it was for sale. Not that I talk to John that much, but I'm amazed that I didn't even hear about it through the grapevine. I love(d) that car!

I just realized I know this car..... I saw it in person about two years ago on Portland International Raceway. I was there for an open track day, and the car had more stock components. The center console was mostly stock, and without all the stickers. Wow, he should've posted a FS in prime.

since John has been scarce around these parts lately to those of closer to him ...what are his automotive plans now?

More pics can be found here:

http://www.tunerzine.com/view_article/car_feature/tasty-nsx

Just pick up Ryan's Hagerman RHD NSX today. Car pulled real nice. Will post pictures of that tomorrow. Ryan will be posting pictures from his phone also. we are about to head out to dinner at Hutch's restaurant.

Cheers

Back