• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

#35 Zenardi info

My wife and I had driven it a couple of years ago. I know it has moved around quite a bit over those past few years as well. I also was witness to the driver's front wheel being scratched by a place called Auto Link, when a fellow Prime member was looking at the car as well. Jim (aka humanoidtyphoon on prime) can also shed some light on the car as he also drove it.

I saw it recently at the dealer it resides at now but I didn't look in detail. However the wheel scuff is still there, but seems to have been made less noticeable...and you have to look for it to notice.

When I drove it...again acouple years ago...it was sound and seemed in excellent shape for the mileage. Then they scraped the wheel in front of us and they also were asking about 70+K for it with around 20K miles if I remember correctly. Auto Link had a reputation for shady cars, but did get nice ones from time to time. It was on their lot for a while, then gone, then another dealer, then gone...and now popped up where you see it today. That's what I can say about it...but private me if you'd like for more detailed info on my drive, etc..

The car now has 8300 miles on it and I got them to agree to $57k. Could I talk you or someone else in the area to go take a look at it for me?

It is at a dealer in Irving.

-matt

[This message has been edited by blurr (edited 31 August 2002).]

Originally posted by blurr:
The car now has 8300 miles on it ....

Originally posted by Scottjua:
.. they also were asking about 70+K for it with around 20K miles if I remember correctly. ...

Did you notice these contradicting mileage statements? Scottjua is recalling from memory, but worth looking into further

[This message has been edited by D'Ecosse (edited 31 August 2002).]

Isn't this the car that has body damage sold by a fellow NSXprime member last year or 2 years ago? The one that has been repaired by NSX dealer?
Lud, I think you remember the Zanardi that was sold in this For Sale Ads, sold for $55k.
If not this one, what is that # again?

Originally posted by insx:
Isn't this the car that has body damage sold by a fellow NSXprime member last year or 2 years ago? The one that has been repaired by NSX dealer?
Lud, I think you remember the Zanardi that was sold in this For Sale Ads, sold for $55k.
If not this one, what is that # again?

This is the kind of info I am looking for =)

I know that #41 is for sale in florida with Comptech, headers, exhaust, intake, and supercharger for $63,000. It has 25k miles on it. That one hit the wall at Sebring a while back and was repaired.

You are 100% correct. Driver side rear quarter panel, rear bumper, front bumper, rear driver side rim and glass hatch were all damaged. The SC on that car is very rough at best. The clutch and/or tranny also made need to be replaced soon.

This is the one that I mentioned but the thread that talk about the damage is not here anymore.
Sold around
September 4, 2001 by Stew Meyers (CT)

http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/002330.html

Anyone remember what the number on this car was?
It was a "stock" Zanardi.
Check the car history see if the previous owner live in CT and new title issued around that time.

[This message has been edited by insx (edited 01 September 2002).]

Back