• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

3rd Annual "Tax Relief Drive" - April 28th 2007

It is 3 days away and we still haven't organized our OC caravan. Looks like there are fair amount of OC cars attending your drive. At least PM us with the distance from Irvine to the meeting point so that we can set the caravan meeting time. TIA!

From OC approx. 52 miles.

sorry guys...I'm not gonna make it this year....frickin Maui vacation!!!:frown: :tongue: :biggrin:

Have fun, be safe!!!

Is there anyone from the 626 area code participating that would you like to caravan to the starting point, if it is not too much out of each others way? We can meet at a midway point. I'm in Sierra Madre?

PS: A red 95 plus NSX has been parking in the driveway of a house about 3 blocks from me. These cars are so rare that it’s surprising to see one so close. Does anyone know of a new owner in Sierra Madre/East Pasadena area? I'll have to stop by the house one of these days and introduce my self.

Anybody from LA/southbay area who wants to caravan to the meeting point?:rolleyes:

what day will the address be posted?

It will be sent on Friday evening to the e-mail address listed on the Yahoo CalCoastal NSX Group page. Do not look for a PM on Prime.

>>From OC approx. 52 miles.<<

Sounds like a 6:30am departure for the OC Caravan. Location suggestions?

DaveG

I am in for the OC Caravan. Should we meet at the usual Starbucks in Irvine (Culver and Walnut) @ 6:30am?

Ryan

Like to join the caravan (if it is going north on the 405 Fwy) at Seal Beach Blvd.
Hi Steve - we can meet on the side of the onramp again!!??)
Claus and Shirley
NSXTCEE

I'm in Long Beach, I'll meet up with you guys. . .

Hey Adrian and Claus,

Did you want to caravan with the OC folks? If so we can probably meet halfway (depending on the official meeting point) and meet up with the OC guys? I'll have my ever faithful GPS with me..:wink:
I still have to hear from Yellowbeast - I'm not sure where he's coming from though.
Just let me know what you guys think.

Anybody else?

Regards,
Henry

Last edited:
I am in for the OC Caravan. Should we meet at the usual Starbucks in Irvine (Culver and Walnut) @ 6:30am?

Ryan

Here is our usual meeting spot.

Walnut Village
14437 Culver Drive
Irvine, CA 92714
United States
949-857-2737

Departure time at 6:30 sounds perfect.

Like to join the caravan (if it is going north on the 405 Fwy) at Seal Beach Blvd.

Base on the approximate location of the meeting point, we won't be taking 405. Instead we'll probably go 5 to 605. May be you can meet up with us on 605 just north of 5.

Since we don't know exactly where the meeting place is, it may not be the final route.

OK, looks like we are going to stay on 5 through the LA/OC area. So Steve, Claus and Adrian, if you'd like to join the OC caravan, you can get on 5 and we'll pick you up off 5 north of 605.

They will not be transitioning from the 5 to the 605. We need to take the 605 to the 5 and get off at Lakewood North and turn around. Then get on the 5 North on ramp from Lakewood South and wait for them to call us on the Club radio.

All we need to know is about what time the caravan will be at the 5 and Lakewood Blvd.

Chris (C Dub)???

All we need to know is about what time the caravan will be at the 5 and Lakewood Blvd.

Chris (C Dub)???

Isn't that about 20 minutes in the morning w/ no traffic?

OK, to be on the safe side, Claus, meet me on the Seal Beach on ramp to the 405 North at 6:30 and we will go up to Lakewood/Rosemead off the 5 North and wait there for you all to call either my cell or on the Club radio.

My Cell # 714-330-6563

OK, to be on the safe side, Claus, meet me on the Seal Beach on ramp to the 405 North at 6:30 and we will go up to Lakewood/Rosemead off the 5 North and wait there for you all to call either my cell or on the Club radio.

My Cell # 714-330-6563

I can meet you guys on that on-ramp as well.

Here is our usual meeting spot.

Walnut Village
14437 Culver Drive
Irvine, CA 92714
United States
949-857-2737

Departure time at 6:30 sounds perfect.

I will drive up from Carlsbad and meet the OC group here by 6:15ish. Anyone in the SD area can PM me if they want to caravan north at 5:20 from the North County SD area.

we will go up to Lakewood/Rosemead off the 5 North

Steve, we are 25 miles away from Lakewood/Rosemead. Since we are planning to leave Irvine at 6:30, we should be there by 6:50. I'll give you a jingle when we reach Imperial hwy.

Just confirming that we are staying on 5 all the way.

Back