• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

4 charged in Florida killings over Xbox

PHOEN$X said:
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/South/08/08/bodies.ap/index.html

WTF was that dude, and those "teenagers" (is 18 still considered a teen?), thinking? Unbelievable.

a 19 yr old is a teenager. the difference is whether that teenager is an adult or juvi.

Notice how they listed names... They are considered adults don't worry.

It HAD to have been over more than a X-Box. The article says the cops were having a hard time finding a motive... maybe they haven't figured out the true motive yet. Otherwise I think they have a good chance of pleading insanity... I mean you have to be insane to recruit people to kill 6 other people over a $150 game console.

"Troy Victorino, 27, of Deltona was identified as the ringleader. Also arrested were Robert Cannon, 18, of Orange City, Jerone Hunter, 18, of Deltona and Michael Salas, 18, of Deltona"

so........essentially - three of these guys lives were just beginning. 18 and well.....that's it! Life in prison.......hope it was worth it :rolleyes:

after reading the article all I can say is...unfreakingbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Back