• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

4th Annual Castaway Critters Car Show

:smile::smile::smile: Well guys and gals, it's time to put this ruthless winter behind us and set our sights on Spring. Please help us help those who have absolutely no chance of helping themselves, the homeless and abandoned animals of "Castaway Critters". We have been very fortunate the past few years with this fund raising effort. Soooo many exotic car enthusiasts that also have a passion for animals have come to Hershey, PA to support our cause.

Previous participants have already received an email with all of the specifics. For newcomers, please visit the show website here: http://www.coolcarsforcatsandcanines.com/ You will find all of the registration information, show details and tons of pictures from previous years. Register early to assure you get in on the free T-shirt offer.

Folks, this is an awesome show for an awesome cause. Every year we have had quite a few NSXPrimers attend. We really hope we can count on your support again this year.

April 26th will be here before you know it. Thank you for your consideration.

Tom Clark

Primers. If you can't attend, please send a donation to me or Tom and it will be very much appreciated. These dogs and cats need your help. Thanks so much.

Thanks guys. We really appreciate it. Please spread the word to include any other enthusiasts that you know. Rich, are you interested in working the show this year? If not it's quite alright. Just let me know either way.

Thanks guys. We really appreciate it. Please spread the word to include any other enthusiasts that you know. Rich, are you interested in working the show this year? If not it's quite alright. Just let me know either way.

Jeanne,Willie and I will help in any way we can Tom, at the show. We are paid and registered, but health issues sometimes have a way of rearing their ugly head at the wrong time. We won't have the NSX with us because Willie needs room to stretch out in the daily driver. We would love to bring the S2k otherwise. Without the NSX, means I can judge the Japanese cars again if you don't already have someone. PLMK.
Rich

Last edited:
Just a quick update as the day of the show is almost upon us. We currently have 125 cars registered and I anticipate this number ticking up to over 150 this week. There are 7 NSX's signed up. If anyone here is on the fence about registering, I would strongly suggest you sign up ASAP. I am laying out the show field this week and it appears that space will be at a premium. Thank you for your consideration and support of this great cause. See you on Saturday.

I tried but could not switch out of work that wkend.Have a great event Tom, and I know the nsx will be well represented.

Great show and fabulous weather. As always it is the people that make the experience not the cars. Oddly enough, I forgot to take a photo of the NSXs in attendance, but here are a few of the other cars there that caught my eye

ku28.jpg

5unm.jpg

pgsll.jpg

slg6.jpg

Many thanks and kudos to all of the NSX primers who attended. We collectively raised ~ $14,500.00 net for "Castaway Critters". It was a great day for the animals. Many, many lives were saved on Saturday. Thank you ladies and gentlemen. Hope to see you again next year.

Hey John, I saw you pull in but then never managed to catch up with you, sorry about that. The layout for the Japanese section was kind of weird - felt sort of tucked off to the side from the rest of the event.

That hill is a pita to show on.Next year we need to petition to get on the flats.

That hill is a pita to show on.Next year we need to petition to get on the flats.

I'll have to work on that. This year I judged the American cars and had no time to even talk to the NSX folks, let alone help park them. I will be more proactive NSX t year.

ps: had fun working for the animals and thrilled we found some homes for them.

I took a few pics...first attempt to upload..

- - - Updated - - -

I took a few pics...first attempt to upload..Anyhow, thought that the lone Aston Martin was very cool.037.jpg

Attachments

• 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 54
Back