• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

4th annual NSXPrime Canyon Drive!!! >>>Sunday, June 27th.

Prime Drive T-Shirts

Yesserie they're here...
Rush right out in a buying frenzie and get your
Prime Drive T-shirt Today!!!!!
Pre-pay by check by June 14th (postmark date) and get yours hand delivered to you at the Prime Drive for only $12.00!!!

Those of you who won't be attending, we'll ship to you after the event for only $4.00 more ($16.00 total)

The June 14th Late fee date is coming up soon (that's this Monday) so send payments soon... $25.00 is a steal for all you get that day...awesome roads, great friends and cars, fun raffle gifts (for FREE) and yummy food! You'll see why this event started with 12 people and has grown to 72. Late fee is $10.00 more ($35 bucks)

Thanks to everyone who has already sent pymt.

If you wish to get a t-shirt Please PM me with your size and send check or M/O to:

John Richards
545 Valley Vista Dr.
Camarillo, CA 93010

Same goes for the entry fee payment address

We have 52 cars total signed up(including backups) and only 26 have paid!?!?!?

This event is proudly sponsored by Science of Speed and Anytime Racing. A special thanks to Yvonne for designing and producing the shirts

Attachments

• nsxt-shirt.jpg
    nsxt-shirt.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 660
Shirt breakdown of sizes and quantities left.
S - <s>10</s> 8
M - <s>20</s> 17
L - <s>30</s> 27
XL - <s>40</s> 36
XXL - 5

Last edited:
I have to ask.

I am on the backup so whats the deal with the payment?

Should I pay anyways in case I make the cut off? What if I don't make the cut off?

I hope that I'm not the only one wondering about this.

Thanks,

Hi Y'all, I'm currently on the list as #26 XToy's (Peter Y.) passenger. However, I recently got my 95 NSX and would like to join the backup list as a DRIVER. Would my current passenger fee be transferrable to the DRIVER fee (IF enough spots opened up)? Of course, if no spots open up, I'll join you guys with Peter at the helm. Let me know!

I'll PM contact info to ANYTIME asap. Thanks, Mike

No worries... Send in payment and you'll be fine. Check the first post.
Take care,
John

blknsxnoc said:
I have to ask.

I am on the backup so whats the deal with the payment?

Should I pay anyways in case I make the cut off? What if I don't make the cut off?

I hope that I'm not the only one wondering about this.

Thanks,

Shirts

HI John, just put a check in the mail for $24...one SMALL and one XL shirt please...THANKS!

Mike T. (UFO)

The check is in the mail for the Drive, radio rental and an XL for me!

Thanks!

:D

Raffle

FYI - There will be some BIG ticket items at the annual raffle!

Besides the driving, one of the more exciting parts of the Prime Canyon Drive is The Raffle

There will be some extra special stuff from S.O.S. and some other unique and interesting items.

Remember, every payed attendie gets a raffle prize for FREE. How could anyone resist?

2 more weeks, can't wait! :) :) :) :)

Entries need to reach me by JUNE 20TH, no later. So, mail needs to be postmarked on or before JUNE 19TH. Postmarks after June 19th will be returned :eek:

All 14 of the radios I own have been rented. If you need a radio, I can source a few from a local shop. Please PM me if your payment is in the mail and if you need a radio.
Thanks,
John :)

There will be an informal get together the night of June 27th. in W. LA (looking for a location)
Chris and Seth from SOS, Yvonne and the other AZ people are staying over, so I thought about having a bite to eat with them. Want to join us???

If any of the SoOrCo members need to borrow a radio, I've got 2 that details could be worked out for. Give me a PM to discuss, have a safe run.

Sounds like a plan, when and where are we meeting for the Prime Drive??
I live in Rancho Cucamonga, therefore, I might stay over night on the west side too.

Thanks

ANYTIME said:
All 14 of the radios I own have been rented. If you need a radio, I can source a few from a local shop. Please PM me if your payment is in the mail and if you need a radio.
Thanks,
John :)

There will be an informal get together the night of June 27th. in W. LA (looking for a location)
Chris and Seth from SOS, Yvonne and the other AZ people are staying over, so I thought about having a bite to eat with them. Want to join us???

email test

Check your emails, as everyone has been sent a test email, with no need to reply. If you do not receive it shortly, please PM me with a correct one.
Thanks,
John

KCZ04NSX email got kicked back.

Last edited:
Morning caravan up from Orange County?

Sorry if this has already been discussed elsewhere and I missed it, but...

Has anyone heard if there is going to be the usual morning caravan up from somewhere in Orange County this year?

Last year we had 20+ cars meeting up in Irvine in the morning before driving up to the main location together - very fun and quite a sight on the freeway!

Well, I guess it is as good a time to start the OC caravan discussion as ever. I was hoping that we have the meeting location and starting time to determine our departure time and route.

OK, here goes... The meeting place is the Starbucks, our usual meeting place, at the north/west corner of Walnut and Culver Dr. just south of the 5 fwy.

O/C Location:
Walnut Village
14437 Culver Drive
Irvine, CA 92714
United States
949-857-2737

Meeting time: 6:15
Departure time: 6:45

The starting point for the drive is a little less than 70 miles away from Irvine. We should be able to get there before 8:00. That'll give us 30 minutes to gas up and get our initial briefing.

Please let me know if you plan to join us so that I can have a head count. PM me if you need my cell phone number. In the past, it worked out really well picking up stragglers along the way without stopping.

Last edited:
I just had a chat with Anytime on the driving distance from OC to the meeting point. Please check the above post for the OC caravan new departure time.

Update:
There has been a confusion in regards to shirts. The late fee apllied only to sign ups, not shirts. If you would like a shirt, PM me and you can just send a check in the mail. I have plenty of shirts available and you can buy them now(12 ea.) and have them handed to you in the a.m. before the drive. If you are not attending and want a shirt to live the drive, add $4 more for shipping. When Eric Iwasaki puts out a video of the drive, put the shirt on, watch the video and if you concentrate real hard, you will almost be with us on the roads!(your results may vary) You can also buy them the day of, but buying ahead of time guarantees you a shirt in your size.
Take care,
John

Great idea Andy! Here you go:

OC Caravan thread

Andy, since we won't be driving through the Brookhurst entrance off 405, would you mind going a few exits north and meet up with Steve on the Seal Beach blvd fwy entrance before 7:00?

Steve, since I changed the departure time to 6:45, you should be rolling through Seal Beach Blvd in 20 mins. Do you think you can be there at 7 instead? Thanks!

OK! I'll move all the caravan related subject to the above thread.

Thanks all!

Final car count is 53 cars and 87 people!!! I went overboard, but there were so many people anxious to go, I couldn't say no.

Raffle prizes - SOS satin cluster rings, SOS Rapid shift knob are the big ones and a ton of collectable items and some hard to find stuff from Japan
slimclusterrings.jpg

sos_shift_knob_small.jpg

Back