• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

5 message limit

How do I increase this? I am trying to purchase some parts but can no longer send a response because I have reached my limit. 5 messages every 1440 minutes.....

If you donate to the forum, you have more access including Inbox privileges. What I found most helpful was access to posting For Sale ads easier. You also get access to the Pay it Forward page. Nice if you need something or want to donate something.

Good luck.

I've never heard of requiring a donation in order to post messages on a car forum; since five messages is an absurdly low limit, and pardon me for saying so, but it strikes me as akin to a shakedown. If you want people to join NSX Prime as paying members, why not just charge a membership fee and be done with it? Unaware of the five message limit myself and reaching it today, there's a marketplace seller who now will not hear from me until tomorrow and probably wonder what happened to our discussion. I'm happy to make a donation, in any case.

- - - Updated - - -

Having just looked for information about making a donation, and not finding any, how do you do it?

I've never heard of requiring a donation in order to post messages on a car forum; since five messages is an absurdly low limit, and pardon me for saying so, but it strikes me as akin to a shakedown. If you want people to join NSX Prime as paying members, why not just charge a membership fee and be done with it? Unaware of the five message limit myself and reaching it today, there's a marketplace seller who now will not hear from me until tomorrow and probably wonder what happened to our discussion. I'm happy to make a donation, in any case.

Safe travels.

- - - Updated - - -

Having just looked for information about making a donation, and not finding any, how do you do it?

You don't have to participate, but do you expect people to invest and build a product that you use for the benefit of your hobby and not expect a return? Not trying to be argumentative, but I prefer this model to having ads shoved down my throat.

Back