• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

5 year old boy with cancer

We should send him a Xmas card :)

nE-5iGPsaArs.jpg

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/medical/biorkman.asp

A friend of one of our bodyman has a five year old boy named Noah who is car crazy, but sadly though he is loosing his battle with Cancer. His parents were told that he will most likely not make it to Christmas this year. They decided to celebrate Christmas early this year so Noah could be a part of it.

When they asked him what he wanted for Christmas he said he wanted a bunch of Christmas cards so I am e-mailing you to ask if you wouldn't mind helping this little boy have the best Christmas he has ever had.

If you want to be a part of this boy's wish, please send a Christmas card to (USA postage needed):

Noah Biorkman
1141 Fountain View Circle
South Lyon
MI 48178

Any help would be appreciated.

Best Regards
E Penner

Thats just heart wrenching...I'll ask my 3 daughters to send him one from each of them. I'll have to send him one with a pic of my NSX...

Probably the best two dollars you'll ever spend.

Ever wonder why the good looking kids get these sorta news coverage and sympathy?

Cute blonde girls that are harmed, kidnappped and/or molested get prime time coverage.

I can't recall ever hearing about the ugly "colored" boy that faced a similar dilemma on the newsfeed.

And I can't help but to wonder why blacks still cry about racism, for example......

Was on the news this morning and it truly is gut wrenching. He still was smiling and just being a little kid. I think they said he got over 8,000 cards and gifts in the first few days alone. I can't even begin to imagine how his family is dealing with this.

Not sure if you guys saw the little girl on the news that recently past away. She left her mom and dad hundreds of cards she had made hidden throughout the house telling them how much she loved them. That was the most gut wrenching news clip I had ever watched, this one unfortunately is no better.

Great suggestion, I'll talk to my daughter tonight and have her draw him a card this weekend too. Matter of fact I'm going to mention this to her teacher to see if her 3rd grade class can do something.

Thanks for posting this

Note that the family is now requesting NO MORE CARDS.

This is what I tried to warn y'all about with the Craig Shergold reference.

Ever wonder why the good looking kids get these sorta news coverage and sympathy?

Cute blonde girls that are harmed, kidnappped and/or molested get prime time coverage.

I can't recall ever hearing about the ugly "colored" boy that faced a similar dilemma on the newsfeed.

And I can't help but to wonder why blacks still cry about racism, for example......

:rolleyes: seriously??? what a lame post, wtf are you trying to say???

wow:mad:

:rolleyes: seriously??? what a lame post, wtf are you trying to say???

wow:mad:

Yeah, his entire existance on here seems to be singularly focused on simply stirring the pot. I get the sense that he's just a bitter, angry person and he spews his hateful venom here regularly.

Yeah, his entire existance on here seems to be singularly focused on simply stirring the pot. I get the sense that he's just a bitter, angry person and he spews his hateful venom here regularly.

Darn u have me figured out here........ first.

U must be the brightest.

Too many PC folks on this forum with warm and fuzzies.

Just keeping it real.

then again some people will pretend that there is no more subtle racism and have dreams about burning the cross...

Darn u have me figured out here........ first.

U must be the brightest.

Too many PC folks on this forum with warm and fuzzies.

Just keeping it real.

then again some people will pretend that there is no more subtle racism and have dreams about burning the cross...

were you dropped on your head as a baby???

if not, what is your excuse?:confused::redface:

Batmans ignored +2:biggrin: lets keep this going......:wink:

Back