• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

$50 Dyno Runs. 3 pulls, air temp & air fuel.

Video to follow soon...but for now here are some more pics.

Attachments

• IMG_2765.JPG
    IMG_2765.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_2767.JPG
    IMG_2767.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2768.JPG
    IMG_2768.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_2778.JPG
    IMG_2778.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_2782.JPG
    IMG_2782.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Ok, let's give this video thing a shot...I hope this works.

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!! It worked. Big thanks goes out to Matt (eNeSeX 95T) for telling me about photobucket.com and how to get these videos up for you guys. I'll have the 944 Turbo pull up before the end of the night. That object you see on top of the manifold is a bag of ice! Yea ice. It added 10 rwhp to the pull...amazing.

Last edited:
Hey Gene,

Awesome! :eek: Great work with the posting and the videos! if anyone else has pictures and videos post them up.

I'll get the video of Simo's red NSX dynoing.

Hey Ron just heard from my buddy that you guys have lots of NSX's there, hope to meet you on wed meet, I am Cookie from TNT Motorsports in Balboa Granada Hills, we specialize mostly EVO's and AE86 , now NSX too just bought this black one last November, your neighbor is a frined of ours YIMI Tuning he got his Autronic Stand Alone ECU from us, I am the Cali dealer of Autronic go swing by our website www.teamtnt.us maybe we can help out each other I plan to do a turbo system with this NSX sooner or later after I put the EVo back together. See you soon .....

lol hey

didnt you just give me a call?

i been iching for a custom turbo system too. you guys tuned paul's car. :biggrin:

i'll catch you guys tonight at the valencia meet.

Back