• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

5th Anniversary BBQ @ JER Development in Westminster, CA

Wondering if anyone is interested in going to this event?

Date: This Sunday - March 27, 2011
Time: 12-5PM

http://www.jerdevelopment.com/events/jer-5th-year-anniversary-bbq

I'll be there to hang out, but wanted to see if any fellow NSX'rs might be interested in coming out. Might be fun, check out other fully modded imports and I think some exotics. Last time I was there a few lambos and F-car showed up.

Hit me up if you are planning on going.

I might stop by.

@LMR: Crappers, I might not make it -- work has called me in. Hopefully ill get done and get there before 5. Sorry.

I might stop by.

Hey Les. My planned trip to SCC got rained-out (F-cars don't like driving on even wet pavement). I'm trying to figure out a back-up plan today to get some NSX seat time. Not sure this event is worth checking-out but could be part of a local NSX romp. When you wake up from your long drive from yesterday and if you see this thread, give me a call.

The weather today should be fantastic after the streets dry out.

The wife and I went and we had fun. We or should I say my car became the center of attention when we arrived, being the only NSX there. Everyone there was very cool and I had a good time talking with them:smile:. My favorite car there (besides mine) was a late 60's Camero with a 454:eek:, OMG it was awesome. Sorry for no pictures as we forgot to bring the camera:redface:.

Back