• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

5th Annual Late Summer Beach BBQ 9-27

Danny & Shirley - spicy chicken wings

Yumy yumy, I love those spicy chicken wings!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Les,

If nobody volunteers to get there early to reserve one or two gazebos, I can get a hold of another two pop-up canopies. That's 20 foot by 20 foot area. I have four tables for food and cooking. You just have to tell everyone to bring folding chairs! Its just a thought!

Yumy yumy, I love those spicy chicken wings!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Les,

If nobody volunteers to get there early to reserve one or two gazebos, I can get a hold of another two pop-up canopies. That's 20 foot by 20 foot area. I have four tables for food and cooking. You just have to tell everyone to bring folding chairs! Its just a thought!

I'll text you Mario.

I still have no clue as to where this event is held at. Can someone please give me the address. I looked on the first post all it said is magnolia n newland the streets are parallel.

I would like to attend with my daughter and bringing bird milk cake. Trust me this is thee best cake.

Hey guys... X marks the spot...

4sgm6d.png

Please remember that you will first need to enter at Magnolia and PCH as shown in the map above, then turn right... You will keep driving until you see many NSXs parked (or just mine if you get there super early).

See you all tomorrow!!!

Last edited:
I still have no clue as to where this event is held at. Can someone please give me the address. I looked on the first post all it said is magnolia n newland the streets are parallel.

It will be at or near the covered picnic tables near Newland Ave. Enter the parking lot at Magnolia Ave and go right about 1/2 mile and look for the NSX Banner.

Last edited:
Back