• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

5th Annual Late Summer Beach BBQ 9-27

I may be coming with my wife and two kids. Will be bringing refreshments (holy water and something bubbly).

Huntington Beach does not allow alcoholic beverages. Water and soft drinks only.

Huntington Beach does not allow alcoholic beverages. Water and soft drinks only.

of course. i was referring to soda/soft drinks.

Then i'll be bringing some...

jesusjuice.jpg

purple-drank-t-shirt.jpg

Jimmy - vegetable tray+dip

Ohhhhh shuckzzz, I won't be able to make it after all (my new wheels/tires won't be in until next week):mad:, have fun and be safe!

Ohhhhh shuckzzz, I won't be able to make it after all (my new wheels/tires won't be in until next week):mad:, have fun and be safe!

You don't need your NSX to come, this is a social event, NSX's are optional:wink:

You don't need your NSX to come, this is a social event, NSX's are optional:wink:
In that case I'm still in + my wife and 2 ninos (they will be attending with their 1/43 scale NSX:smile:, I will have the Lords chips to go with the Jesus juice.

I'll make this one. Not 100% sure if I'll be solo or +1 but I'll be bringing baked bean casserole to the gig.

Joe Ochoa

Awesome Joe!!! You finally posted lol...

Few more to be added to the list of attendees.

Kristopher Rouse + 1 (girlfriend). Chicken and potato wedges.
Shawn Berg. Korean bbq meat.
Tony Hsu. Spam musubi.
Therdee Macayan +1 (wife). Soda, ice, cooler.
Vince Parrilli. Deserts.

Maybe:
Chris Trujillo + 1 (girlfriend). TBD.

The intersection of Newland St. and PCH in Huntington Beach is at the corner of the two tall stacks and power plant. The meeting point will be nearly across the street from the stacks.

Photo from Google maps of intersection.

Back