• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

626 Outback Steakhouse VIP Exotic Car Meet IV; SAT 5/17

LOL.take it easy. i purchased mine by myself. non of my parents' money. and it's a cash deal. no finance/loan.:biggrin:

Big deal. I paid for mine in an all diamond deal. That's right. Paying cash might be baller but paying with diamonds is ballin' outta control. Plus, don't forget that I was 11 years old at the time.

Anyway, back to the thread: I just realized that I'll be out of town that weekend. :( I can't make it.

If you makes you feel any better, one thing is for certain: you'll get over it and it will eventually be no big deal to you. It might seem like a big deal but stressing over it and feeling like crap won't change anything. It's fixable. Live and learn.

Just picked up my car today so i'm in!

1. Prospeed
2. JCC
3. Mcano
4. Evof575gtc
5. Mastermason- not verfied yet family plans
6. NSXkkk- possible other plans with wife
7. JChoice- depending on how hot the chicks are.
8. kj5000
9. Turbosgt
10. Mike-san
11. Ediddynsx
12. Wirewizz
13. Vtecnsx1
15+

At the risk of sounding stupid, how do I add my name to the list? I'll be there with my wife. Could someone explain how to do this. Thank you,

John

Darn... :frown: I'm going to miss this event, miss seeing John's new Kenwood install, and miss meeting his wife.

You all have a great time.

I live in the area so I'll try to make it out there. Although my car is still a work in progress.

1. Prospeed
2. JCC
3. Mcano
4. Evof575gtc
8. kj5000
9. Turbosgt
10. Mike-san
11. Ediddynsx
12. Wirewizz
13. Vtecnsx1
14. Omega2
15+

Cleared up my family event so I will be able to attend. If you are near cerritos, me and my friends(Non-nsx --> Pcars and Fcars) are meeting at bestbuy cerritos at around 6pm. Let me know if you want to join us.

A family commitment has come up, so I need to cancel my participation :frown: Hopefully there will be another one soon......

I am from the Valley Area events kinda far but I will be there as long as nothing comes up so sign me up

1. Prospeed
2. JCC
3. Mcano
4. Evof575gtc
8. kj5000
9. Turbosgt
10. Mike-san
11. Ediddynsx
12. Wirewizz
13. Vtecnsx1
14. TNT NSX
15+

I don't have an NSX, can I also join in with the Supra?

you are welcome to join. Please respond back to this thread if any of you cant make it. I will be showing up. I need to get you guys wrist band to get in. Thanks guys! pm me and ill give u my info to contact me!

sorry for the quick leave with no goodbye's, but I noticed the sheriff taking there ticket books out and my car was the first one in line for ticketing (no front tag). Did they start ticketing?

It was a great meet. amazing looking cars today. It was great talking to everyone there. thank you all for making this an awesome day!

warren, nice meeting you again and everyone else.

i dont think they gave out any tickets. they just didnt want people loitering. everything was cool when people went inside, but there was just way tooooooo many people. we left shortly after since the service couldnt keep up.

awesome turn out of cars though.
i'll post whatever pics i was able to get later.

I just drove in to mall area, and the cop saw me at the light. He made a u-turn right after I went in to mall area.

He pulled me over for exhaust modification. Can't believe it!

Back