• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

626 Outback Steakhouse VIP Exotic Car Meet IV; SAT 5/17

Sorry got stuck with some clients at rancho cucamonga, kinda glad I did get stuck there seems like the cops where out there looking to give tickets, I have Taitec GT Lightweight Exhaust pretty sure they would have pulled me over too just like they did with nitecruiser. Dont you just hate that, we are mature car lovers who just simply love taking care of our cars and yet because of the image cops have from some immature car people out there we get profiled too.

Evof575 - Eric service actually was great. Got food order right away.

nitecruiser- sorry for your mishap. Your car definitely was profiled Supra wipe SP stickers.

Overall, good gathering although cops dig not know it was an event held in with Outback approval.

Danny

It was good meeting most of you! I didn't get a chance to bring my car but it turned out to be a nice meet with some great looking cars out there! Sorry to hear about the ticket! I thought the cops would do something but no one I know of got a ticket for parking their cars there. I also left early but I'm glad the NSX guys made a good showing =) If there are any more events coming up ill make sure to let you guys know!

I heard someone say they gave out about 8 tickets but I don't know who it was. . . I heard they left them on the windshields. I didn't actually see any of the tickets though. . anyway, it was good for the first 30 minutes or so I was there until they made us go inside. Hopefully we can find a place where we won't get harassed next time. Oh well.

The meet was great, especially if there was no cop.
I barely drive my Supra out. It has the SP windshield sticker, cause I had SPE built my car. I was just driving regularly, no rev, no speeding, no stupid thing.

Anyhow, thank God he just give me a fix it ticket though. It could be worst if he asked me to pop the hood. lol.

Up for next meet!

Last edited:
I also left after the sheriffs showed up, since other car meets I have been to have not had the sheriffs actually drive into the area and force people to leave the parking lot. Usually, they just drive by. Maybe they got complaints from the public, who knows. Either way, pretty good NSX presence after 7 pm.

Good meeting you guys......it did suck with the Sheriffs having people go inside. I think Outback should have called them and notified them ahead of time and let them know what was going to go on. Other than that it was cool meet. Probably be better doing it next time at a nice park and having a bbq.

Good meeting you guys......it did suck with the Sheriffs having people go inside. I think Outback should have called them and notified them ahead of time and let them know what was going to go on. Other than that it was cool meet. Probably be better doing it next time at a nice park and having a bbq.

Why haven't you signed up ? What are you waiting for ? X-Mas ?
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104806

I heard someone say they gave out about 8 tickets but I don't know who it was. . . I heard they left them on the windshields. I didn't actually see any of the tickets though. . anyway, it was good for the first 30 minutes or so I was there until they made us go inside. Hopefully we can find a place where we won't get harassed next time. Oh well.

How about the SoCal NSX BBQ on June 1st? No cops, private road :biggrin:

Back