• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

626 Pasadena and SGV meet?

With the 6 to 1 male to female ratio (was told by a friend live in Freemont), you should bring your own. :tongue:

It was good seeing familiar faces and meeting the new ones. Allen, good luck up in the Bay Area. I hear the women aren't too pretty up there :smile:

:eek: :mad: :eek: :mad:

I've been hoping for a SGV meet for so long, I can't believe I just read this thread right now. I'm all about the SGV...its in my name.

When's the next one? I'm definitely in.

:eek: :mad: :eek: :mad:

I've been hoping for a SGV meet for so long, I can't believe I just read this thread right now. I'm all about the SGV...its in my name.

When's the next one? I'm definitely in.

Hi Tom, howyadoin'? :) Which part of T.C. do you live? You could've literally walked to our meet last night - at AU79/Pavillions in Arcadia. :p

Do not fret, my friend. :D we can have our next 626 meet as soon as next Thur. if we can get more enough folks to commit.

I'm down for Next Thursday.

Anyone else coming?

Hi Tom, howyadoin'? :) Which part of T.C. do you live? You could've literally walked to our meet last night - at AU79/Pavillions in Arcadia. :p

Do not fret, my friend. :D we can have our next 626 meet as soon as next Thur. if we can get more enough folks to commit.

I'm down for Next Thursday.

Anyone else coming?

I live about 6 blocks from that plaza. T.C blvd and Woodruff.

A neighbor around the corner about 1/2 a block from me just got an 02' + in black. Anyone from here on prime?

You can count me in for next Thurs. :biggrin:

Jason, you for got yours at home, so next week, I want to see your.:biggrin:

Simo yes the women up in the bay are more "earthy" :biggrin: with armpit and leg hair, kind of like the europeans, so good thing I"m bringin my fiance...wait, my fiance is from the bay....DOH!

I live about 6 blocks from that plaza. T.C blvd and Woodruff.

A neighbor around the corner about 1/2 a block from me just got an 02' + in black. Anyone from here on prime?

You can count me in for next Thurs. :biggrin:

Woodruff and T.C. Blvd., geesh, you're like a stone skip away. :p :D

I'm going to assume your neighbor isn't on Prime. Maybe you can walk over to that person's house and invite him/her to join us this coming Thur.? :)

Bill,
Are you for serious? ok, I guess you can add 5 more to the list.:redface:

It is different seeing so many NSXes I never seen at OC meets before.

Good deal Jason, the more the merrier. :)

--RECAP--

Date:
Thur. March 22, 2007

Time:
From 8pm-11pm (longer if necessary)

Place:
AU79/Pavillions in Arcadia

Address:
745 W Naomi Ave
Arcadia, CA 91007

See y'all here! :)

Hello Gang,

Thursday was great. It was nice to see so many NSXs so close to where I live. Unfortunately, I will be out of town next week, so, have fun and I'll see you guys next time.

Mario

I don't own a NSX yet. I live really close by. Can I drive my MDX to meet you all?

Well I am looking forward to meeting some new face this Thurs, I just picked up my 92 and have been making a few changes to the sound system and tenting the windows should all be together before Thur. see you there. Be gentle I am new here. My other mid eng is this. 247 hp flat 6 carrera motor. what a wild ride.

Attachments

• LAS_9005 (Small).JPG
    LAS_9005 (Small).JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 62
  • LAS_9008 (Small).JPG
    LAS_9008 (Small).JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 56
You're more than welcome to come share our mutual enthsiasm for NSX this Thur. night, that is if rain doesn't get in our way. :cool:

See ya here!

my first car meet.....what do I do? come and say hello?

I am kind of nervous and shy.

Last edited:
Well I am looking forward to meeting some new face this Thurs, I just picked up my 92 and have been making a few changes to the sound system and tenting the windows should all be together before Thur. see you there. Be gentle I am new here. My other mid eng is this. 247 hp flat 6 carrera motor. what a wild ride.

Wow, that is one nice 914! I'd bet it runs like no one's business on the autox course. :)

Screw the Acura, bring yer lil' Porsche instead! ;)

Seriously, you can bring the NSX if you want. :D Although I wouldn't mind one bit if you choose to take the "other" mid-engine beau! I've always wanted one of these on the side for years. :p

Thnaks for the kind words. Yes it is set up very well I spared no $$$ making it move well and handle very well. There is no turn I wouldn't take and let the rear end hang out. It’s very predictable. Its like driving a Go-kart. maybe the next thur, meeting I will bring along.

Hac and Erick, are you guys coming up for this one??
Erick I have the LED you ask for, let me know if I should bring them.

Depending on what time this is, I might be game for something like this. Haven't been out in a while. Still some repairs need to be done on the NSX body though. :mad:

It was nice meeting all of you. Total of 10 (?) cars showed up. I look forward to the next one.

Peter

Back