• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

626 Pasadena and SGV meet?

I don't have a NSX.

I showed up at 9pm but did not see anyone. As I pulled into the parking lot, I saw a red one there. But he left. I stayed til 9:30pm and no one show up.

:confused:

I came by at about 8:30pm to see if anyone was there. Saw no one and left. Not sure if anything was finalized at that point. I wasn't in my NSX (as most would expect) though.

I was there at 8:30ish till 9pm and saw no one hanging out in the parking lot. Theres always next time...

I installed a short shifter last night (review to follow) and it took longer than expected because of fitment issues with the short shift kit. I rushed as quick as I could but didn't finish until 9PM. By that time I felt it was too late because it would have taken me another 35 minutes to drive there.

Lets plan it again in two weeks.

Since it was not confirmed, I did not make the trip out. Sorry guys.

Hey guys,

Sorry I had to stay away from Prime and car-related stuffs for a while. We can meet this Thur. 5/17, same place, if anyone's interested. :)

cool.. another meet, hopefully a few NSXs will be there this time :tongue:

Since I've caught the NSX flu, I'm dying to find out more about these cars. Would anyone be courteous enough to give me a ride around the parking lot? I'll be coming around 9ish in an '07 TL.

Bill, I realize you're the spiritual leader of the SGV section but are you massaging the schedule? :tongue: Didn't this used to start earlier? I'll be there around 7:30 or so.

Bill, I realize you're the spiritual leader of the SGV section but are you massaging the schedule? :tongue: Didn't this used to start earlier? I'll be there around 7:30 or so.

I know we usually stay late there, but I do prefere an earlier starting time. I should be there right around 8pm

jimmy_swaggart.jpg

Jim, you got me, LOL! :D :p

Alrightie, 8 it is! :)

Back