• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

6th Annual Asian Heritage Street Celebration Saturday May 15th

I know this is last minute... but if you have nothing planned and want to show your NSX at the 6th Annual Asian Heritage Street Celebration this Saturday May 15th, please place your John Hancock on the list below. The entrance fee is $15.00.

The 6th Annual Asian Heritage Street Celebration is held near City Hall in San Francisco. There will be food, commercial, arts and crafts vendors, so it should be fun for all :biggrin:

The meeting place will be at Serramonte Shopping Center at the Daiso parking lot. You should be there by 8:15 am as we will be leaving the Serramonte Shopping Center at 8:30am.

The address is:

146 Serramonte Ctr
Daly City, CA 94015

1) Mike
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

The show was just okay. Quality of the cars was well above average with a handful of very exceptional standouts but the quantity was a bit lacking at about 25 or so. The "models" were not model quality, but rather very average looking young women. As far as the overall event, there were a lot more vendor booths than I expected (none car-related other than two Subaru booths). But there was a really cool, huge colon that you could walk through:confused::tongue:

As for pics, I have none worth posting.

J

Back