• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

6th Annual Synergy Racing Fall Fling.

I might... doubt it though... I'll be up at Summit a few weekends prior to that. I'm trying to limit the nsx to one event a month.. :tongue:

x

count me in if i dont have to work.

VBNSX said:
I might... doubt it though... I'll be up at Summit a few weekends prior to that. I'm trying to limit the nsx to one event a month.. :tongue:

x

Is that for the car or the pocketbook?!?!? :D

I am slightly preturbed that it has become so expensive. It does include a nice dinner, but when this started, there were three run groups and lots more track time for about $200 (five years ago). Oh well, that's inflation.

Heh.. with the 'new' gas prices out here it's now for both.... In the past two and a half years I put just slightly shy of 30k miles on the car.... interesting figure considering just after 2 months or so I only pulled the car out of the garage to drive to the track, autox, or road rally....

As a matter of fact I think I may even lessen the number of groups I instruct with... I used to just go out casually to tracks and just instruct and not even drive anything on the track..

However you are right about the cost of all this... The G&W event brings out some 'interesting' things to say the least. It get really interesting when people who have never been on the track go balls out and find out that turn 4 really IS a 90 degree (if not more) turn and should be taken rather cautiously...

but this shortage... this is way over my head...

x

Back