• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

7th Annual Motor4toys Charity Car Show Sunday Dec. 5th and the SUPERCAR CORRAL

2010Motor4ToysFlyer02.jpg

Past year Video if you have never been:
Car Video: 6th Annual Motor4Toys Charity Toy Drive & Car Show - WebRidesTV

It is that time of year again! The 7th Annual Motor4toys Charity Car Show!
This year, we are trying to assemble as many SUPERCARS as possible. We will have a special corral area specifically for the SUPERCARS.

As always, Motor4toys is 100% charity. All efforts are donated and every last cent goes to buy toys for needy kids. Please help us make this year more successful than the last. Over the course of the last 6 years we have collected approximately $2 million worth of toys for the children, thanks to all of you supporters! Please help us continue the tradition and break previous years records!

How you can help:
1.We need sponsors. If you or your business would like to sponsor the event, we do not yet have a sponsor(s). The economy is doing us no favors. Dealership Sponsors Welcome.

2.We are also looking for raffle and auction items which will help us raise much needed funds to cover the event costs and buy more toys. Please let me know if you would like to donate.

3.We love to partner with schools and businesses in the placement of "toy collection boxes". We place hundreds of boxes all over Socal to further expand our toy drive. Further, we have a number of schools who participate in a "school-wide program." The toy drive goes on throughout December.

4. Media/celebrities- I have never been successful at getting media attention or celebrities at the event. If you can offer assistance, please let me know. I would love for all of you to get the much deserved credit "on air" as well as illustrate to the world how amazing the Socal Car Scene is.

5. Attending: Please feel free to help spread the word about the event. If you are in a club, please invite the club in. Also please remind those new to the event, this is about charity so please drive responsibly. Please email and post on all of the car sites you are on.

As per the Supercars we are seeking, a list was compiled:

Bugatti Veyron
Bugatti Veyron Grandsport
Ferrari 288 GTO
Ferrari F40
Ferrari F50
Ferrari Enzo
Jaguar XJ220
Lamborghini Muira SV
Lamborghini LP-670 SV
Lamborghini Reventon
Maserati MC12
McLaren F1
Mercedes CLK-DTM
Mercedes CLK-DTM Cabriolet
Mercedes SLR McLaren
Pagani Zonda
Porsche 959
Porsche Carrera GT
Saleen S7
Spyker C8
Vector

I am certain that we have left some off, so please feel free to email me and I will add to the list.

As always, we have full support from many clubs, including: both the Ferrari Club of America and the Ferrari Owners Club, Redline Corvette Club, Classic Chevy Club, Santa Barbara Porsche Club, Simi Valley Corvettes, Santa Clarita Corvette Club and other club RSVPS will be forth coming. Please be sure to check your email for club info on attending the event.

If you are planning on attending, you can post on this forum as we always do, but please take the time to post on the following link,:
RSVP if you are attending the event - Driven World
This will help me keep a more accurate count of attendees and all of the other people posting on the hundreds of other forums. We expect over 4500 cars!

THERE WILL BE VENDOR/DISPLAY BOOTHS AVAILABLE! This is the first year we are offering this, please call/email me for more info.

Lastly, please visit MOTOR 4 TOYS and Register for the event. Also, if you are so inclined, you may donate online as well. We are a 501(c)(3) so all donations are deductible.

For any further info please feel free to call or email me:

[email protected]
818-516-5053

THANK YOU FOR YOUR YEARS OF SUPPORT,

Dustin

Hey Steve,

Can you get all the NSX's like you did at Supercar Sunday last month?

This event id 4-5 times bigger than Supecar Sunday! Please rally the troops.

Back